(PRWEB) October 4, 2007
If your business requires dealing with different time zones, world clock software might be needed to show current time at various locations over the world. But which world clock is most suitable for your timezone needs?
WR Consulting, a company that develops enterprise productivity tools and services, has just released ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock v3.7.3.
"We tried to address enterprise and institutional concerns in this release", said Nik Okuntseff, CEO of WR Consulting. "Many configuration options were introduced, which should help system administrators to deploy our world clock in global organizations.
The new ZoneTick version 3.7.3 includes the following improvements:
- Week start day in ZoneTick Calendar now matches system week start day. In other words, weeks don't start on Sundays for European users any longer.
- Marking / unmarking any check box in ZoneTick clock tree will now move the focus on the corresponding node.
- no_preferences registry option introduced. It controls whether users are allowed to change their clock settings.
- no_city_photos registry option introduced. It controls whether a context-sensitive link to the City Photos site is available on the right-click menu in ZoneTick.
- no_news registry option introduced. It controls whether the RSS News Reader feature is available in the product or not.
- no_cloud_map registry option introduced. It controls whether the cloud image (and its updates) is available on the world map in ZoneTick.
- no_updates registry option introduced. It controls whether the automatic update feature is available in ZoneTick.
- Swedish translation improved.
- Various time zone updates as per recent daylight saving time developments in the world such as DST changes in Australia, Brazil, Venezuela, and some other countries.
- City database updates.
- ZoneTick time table bug fix: a time table column for a system time clock was sometimes showing incorrect times after the "Make clock local" function execution.
Complete list of ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock 3.7.3 enhancements can be found at http://zonetick.com/cms/update.htm
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock is very useful when communicating with people in other parts of the globe: such as friends in other countries, colleagues in remote offices or in the field, or the home-crowd while traveling. This is because ZoneTick displays the times for any amount of different time zones and also allows you to synchronize your clocks with accurate online time-servers.
ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock is good for enterprise and individual use. CEOs, VPs, executives traveling on business, and people from many walks of life may find it handy. For example, forex traders, ham radio users, pilots, international students on exchanges, the navy and military, or just about everyone with need to keep in touch with someone in another time zone.
ZoneTick supports a wide range of digital and analog graphical skins, which can be used to customize ZoneTick to fit any desktop style. ZoneTick is provided with a system of alarms, which will play a sound, display a message, launch an application, or open a web-page at the time of your choice.
For traveling between time zones, communicating with international friends or business partners, monitoring real-time situations or simply seeking for high-quality shareware, ZoneTick is a good choice for world clock software.
For more information write to info @ wrconsulting.com or visit http://wrconsulting.com