Displaying child rows in the AdvancedList .NET control is a feature we have been asked for really often by our customers
Bratislava, Slovakia (PRWEB) October 3, 2007
Resco, a leading provider of advanced developer controls and tools for mobile devices, today announced availability of Resco AdvancedTree .NET control, optimized for .NET Compact Framework 2.0, integrated into Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
"Displaying child rows in the AdvancedList .NET control is a feature we have been asked for really often by our customers," says Vladimir Gregor, component developer at Resco Enterprise Solutions division. "That is why decided to create the AdvancedTree .NET control that is able to display data organized in a tree."
Resco AdvancedTree .NET is a control able to display a tree of data. Each node is displayed using a pre-designed NodeTemplate that can display text, links or images. Supports the DelayLoad functionality, which can be utilized to display large amounts of data in a short time. Strong Visual Studio Designer support is already a standard of Resco controls. The control is fully optimized for tricky environment of mobile devices.
"Presenting your data in an organized tree-like structure is a common practice in many user applications," says Harry Kelly, Managing Director of ComponentSource, the world's leading distributor of software components. "By releasing the AdvancedTree .NET control within their Resco MobileForms Toolkit package, Resco has provided mobile application developers with yet another key piece of functionality for their users."
Pricing and Availability
The Resco AdvancedTree .NET control is now available as a part of Resco MobileForms Toolkit package. The Standard Edition is priced at $399.95, the Professional Edition at $799.95, and the Enterprise Edition at $1,199.95. A free trial version is also available. Resco offers this product with 1 year of free support and upgrades.
For more information, please visit http://www.resco.net/developer/mobileformstoolkit/advancedtree.aspx.
About Resco MobileForms Toolkit
The Resco MobileForms Toolkit is a suite of Visual Studio controls designed specifically for mobile devices.
The suite contains:
- Resco AdvancedList .NET - professional list control suitable for small displays of mobile devices
- Resco AdvancedTree .NET - featured tree control excellent for displaying tree-organized data
- Resco DetailView .NET - elegant and quick way of creating user input forms
- Resco SmartGrid .NET - powerful grid control with built-in auto edit capabilities
- Resco OutlookShortcutBar .NET - popular shortcut control, common to all modern applications
- Resco OutlookWeekCalendar .NET - Day/Week appointment scheduling control
- Resco OutlookMonthCalendar .NET - Month/Year scheduling control
- Resco OutlookDateTimePicker .NET - modern version of common control providing advanced styles
- Resco InkBox .NET - ink control suitable for quick notes or signatures
- Resco CompactChart .NET - charting control supporting 5 chart types
- Resco Zip .NET - industry standard compression library
For more information, please visit http://www.resco.net/developer/mobileformstoolkit/overview.aspx.
About Resco MobileApp Developer Pack
The Resco MobileApp Developer Pack is a complete suite of all Resco developer controls, libraries, tools and sample projects that help you develop professional mobile applications for Microsoft Windows Mobile platforms.
The suite contains:
- Resco MobileForms Toolkit
- Resco Enterprise Samples
For more information, please visit http://www.resco.net/developer/mobileappdevpack/overview.aspx.
Resco is a leading developer of wide range of mobile software products for the Microsoft Windows Mobile software platform. Besides the best selling end-user mobile applications, Resco offers also powerful developer controls and tools as well as business mobile solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.resco.net/developer/default.aspx.
+421 2 50221369
*The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.