Canberra, ACT (PRWEB) October 9, 2007
Funnelback, a leading web & enterprise search engine company has just released version 7 of its search engine technology.
Version 7 will deliver enhanced searching capabilities for Funnelback's customers.
Key new features include:
- Simplified installation and setup
- The Fluster Clustering Engine
- A new administration interface
- Enhanced reporting including date specific reporting
- Instant updates and indexing of new content
- Enhanced filters including support of Microsoft Office 2007
- A new file share search adapter
- Secure editing of form files
- An enhanced TRIM search adapter
- Enhanced user interface templates
This release also includes 680 other refinements.
The much anticipated Version 7 will be offered in both the Web & Portal and Enterprise search products.
Based in Australia, Funnelback offers Web and Enterprise Search Engine solutions. The Funnelback search engine has a world class result ranking algorithm at its core, which can be tuned to the specific information retrieval needs of its clients. This technology is used on a daily basis by organizations such as the Australian Government, Westpac Banking Corporation, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, the Australian Securities Exchange and ninemsn.
Funnelback is a subsidiary company of the CSIRO, Australia's premier scientific research organisation with over 6,500 staff.
For further information
Contact: Brett Matson
Phone: (02) 6229 1715
Mobile: 0403 984 600