players take on the role of Joy, a youngster from the Flying Elephants tribe, set out to discover the mystery of the lost missing Jungle Heart star and attempt to restore it to its former beauty.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) October 8, 2007
Elephant Games, an award-winning developer of fun and lively casual games for desktop computers, will feature five of its most popular downloadable game titles in five straight days beginning on October 8 at GameDuJour.com. During this week, Elephant Games will showcase and discount its popular game titles on the world’s first and only “one deal a day” site for casual PC games.
“We have created games that range from action packed to strategic puzzlers, but the constant vein that runs through them is beautiful art and addictive game-play,” says Natalie Lekomtseva, Elephant Games’ director of Business Development. “Casual gamers of all different stripes make daily trips to GameDuJour.com to catch great deals on games, and we’re anxious to introduce our products to them.”
Since it was first introduced late last year, Game du Jour has showcased one deeply discounted game per day—just one bargain game a day. Elephant Games is offering five of its most popular titles during its five-day stretch on GameDuJour.com, each at 50% off the regular price.
Games that will be featured during this week include:
- Monday, Oct.8: Avalon Deluxe – “an amazing logic game, based on the mythical island of luxury and fortune, for those who like to train the brains, intuition and logic capabilities.”
- Tuesday, Oct. 9: RIP – “play the part of the anti-heroes and go to war in the action arcade game featuring 40 levels of murder and mayhem, a variety of guns and battle magic.
- Wednesday, Oct. 10: Jungle Heart – “players take on the role of Joy, a youngster from the Flying Elephants tribe, set out to discover the mystery of the lost missing Jungle Heart star and attempt to restore it to its former beauty.”
- Thursday, Oct. 11: RIP: Strike Back – “a cruel dictator, General Wildboar, has conquered the world, and players must rise to heroic levels to take it back.”
- Friday, Oct. 12: Road Rush – “Road Rush is a world of animated cars rushing in all directions at top speed.”
About Elephant Games
Elephant Games was founded in 2003 and specializes in the development of casual games. The company is known for the popular RIP and Jungle Heart series, as well as Avalon and Road Rush. For more information, visit the company's site at http://www.elephant-games.com.
About Game du Jour
Game du Jour, launched in December 2006, is the first company in the world to offer one deal a day in the indie and casual PC games market. While the company aims to be best known for its daily deals, Game du Jour is at its core a marketing partner to game developers, giving those companies the opportunity for a rush of sales and heightened brand exposure during their products’ 24-hour lifecycle at GameDuJour.com. For more information about Game du Jour, visit http://www.GameDuJour.com/about-us
TalonPR, Inc. (for Games du Jour)