Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 10, 2007
Marley Majcher, Founder and CEO of The Party Goddess! (http://www.ThePartyGoddess.com): "Let's face it, lots of parties are snoozers and Halloween events are no exception. Why not mix up the activities a little bit and ensure guests of all ages have a ball!"
- Create! Paint and decorate small pumpkins (minis come in orange or white) with markers, feathers and gems.
- Design! Pick up a bunch of plain masks that the kids can color, glue and embellish on the spot.
- Discover! Think Easter egg hunt in October. Hide mini pumpkins around the yard (or house if the weather is bad.) Award a prize for the child who finds the most.
- Bake! Decorate a haunted ginger bread house (or cupcakes) with black frosting and tons of fabulous candies. If the house is too complicated, just decorate cookies in the shape of pumpkins, ghosts and witches.
- Destroy! Hang a Halloween piñata stuffed with goodies in the yard and have the kids slug away. If you want to get really devilish and the children are a little older, have the piñata be a ghoulish head hanging from a "noose."
- Adorn! Bring in the experts or do it yourself. Have face painters on hand to create instant face masks and even someone to apply cool tattoos for the boys.
- Imagine! No matter how old or young we are, everyone loves to take a peek into the future. Tarot and palm readers will create all of the Halloween intrigue anyone needs.
Other Great Halloween Resources:
- Martha Stewart Living - http://www.marthastewartliving.com
- Sunset Magazine - http://www.sunset.com
- Better Homes and Gardens - http://www.bhg.com
- The Pumpkin Wizard - http://www.carvingpumpkins.com
- Funkins (carvable fake pumpkins) - http://www.funkins.com
- America's Best Haunted Attractions - http://www.hauntfinder.com
- Wig and Hairpieces - http://www.wowwigs.com
- Costumes and Stories - http://www.halloweenshop.com
Marley frequently speaks before various professional organizations around the country, on tips and tricks for entertaining and throwing truly quirky, fabulous events and on business topics including her class "But Are You Making Any Money?"
About The Party Goddess!
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Party Goddess! is a full service catering and event planning company that has produced such notable events as the opening of the Hollywood Bowl, the Critics' Choice Awards, Keyshawn Johnson's Birthday Party and launches for the Porsche Carrera and Bentley automobiles. Clients include Earthlink, Cedars-Sinai, Georgetown University, Art Center College of Design, Rusnak Automotive Group, See's Candies, Cal Tech and Whole Foods Market.