Woolwich, ME (PRWEB) October 10, 2007
The 2008 edition of U.S. Industry & Market Outlook is published and available for purchase. The 2008 U.S. Industry & Market Outlook features over 120 major U.S. industries and 500+ minor industries.
With over 250 pages, the 2008 U.S. Industry & Market Outlook features:
- 2008 establishments, employment and sales totals for each industry
- 2009 forecast establishments, employment and sales totals for each industry
- 5-year trend establishments and sales totals
- Industry financial ratios such as sales per employees, sales per establishment and employees per establishment
- 2007 establishments, employment and sales totals for 500+ minor industries
- Industry definitions and descriptions
The 2008 U.S. Industry & Market Outlook report includes the following retail, wholesale manufacturing, business services and professional services industries (a sampling of the 100+ industries in the report):
- Single-Family Housing Construction Industry
- Electrical Contractors Industry
- Women's & Girls' Apparel Mfg. Industry
- Printing Industry
- Petrochemical Manufacturing Industry
- Audio & Visual Equipment Mfg. Industry
- Semi-Conductor & Electronic Components Mfg.
- Major Appliance Manufacturing Industry
- Automobile & Motor Vehicle Mfg. Industry
- Automobile & Other Vehicles Wholesale
- Home Furnishings Wholesale Industry
- Computer & Equipment Wholesale Industry
- General-Line Grocery Wholesale Industry
- New Car Dealers Industry
- Home Centers Industry
- Grocery Stores Industry
- Beer & Wine & Liquor Stores Industry
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores Industry
- Electronic Shopping & Mail Order Houses
- Scheduled Air Transportation Industry
- Freight Trucking Long Distance Industry
- Periodical Publishing Industry
- Book Publishing Industry
- Motion Pictures & Video Production Industry
- Television Broadcasting Services Industry
- Wired Telecommunications Carriers Industry
- Offices of Lawyers Industry
- Architectural Services Industry
This report is excellent for sales and marketing planning, for sales leads, distribution planning, sales territory development, competitive intelligence, business analysis, merger & acquisition work, and many other purposes. Our clients find the Outlook report a great companion resource to the U.S. Statistical Abstract (U.S. Commerce Dept.) and the U.S. Industrial Outlook (U.S. Commerce Dept.)
The 2008 Industry & Market Outlook report is available in three versions - the National version (over 250 pages of top-level national on all 120+ industries), the U.S. States version (over 480 pages which includes all the data in the National version and includes industry statistics on all 50 U.S. States) and the U.S. Metro Areas version (available in only in Excel file format which includes all the data in the National and U.S. States versions and includes industry statistics on all 900 U.S. Metro Areas). The National version is available for $199.00 in PDF version on CD and $299.00 in print version. The Excel edition is available for $299.00.
Barnes Reports also extends a 20% discount for libraries and professional academics on the 2008 U.S. Industry & Market Outlook only through purchases through http://www.BarnesReports.com.
The 2008 U.S. Industry & Market Outlook is also available through our distribution partners:
- Blackwell Book Services
- YBP Library Services
- Baker & Taylor
- Data Resources Inc.
For more information or for ordering, please visit http://www.BarnesReports.com, or call (207) 449-1650.