Austin, TX (PRWEB) October 9, 2007
HyPerformix, Inc., the leader in Predictive IT Management™, today announced that IT leaders from HP, EDS, IBM-Tivoli, McKesson, Royal Bank of Canada and other industry giants will meet at the 2007 HyPerformix Summit to share insights and experiences in managing the performance of their critical applications and on aligning IT initiatives to the needs of the business. The summit will be held Oct. 15th - 16th at the Hyatt Regency in Austin, Texas.
The annual Summit provides a venue for IT and business professionals to meet with peers and industry thought leaders to share best practices in IT Service Management. This year's Summit will also include many information sessions and demonstrations for SAP customers; HyPerformix solutions for SAP facilitate informed IT investment decisions to guarantee the success of migrations to NetWeaver and SOA.
Key speakers at this year's event include:
- Michel Feaster, HP Software - How to Optimize the Business Outcome of IT. Feaster will introduce the concept of business technology optimization and how IT can be empowered to deliver exceptional business outcomes.
- Steve Dunne, McKesson Corp. -- Delivering on Service Level Performance, Staying Ahead of the Curve. Dunne will discuss how McKesson guarantees service levels in an IT environment of exceptionally high transaction volumes.
- Ken Beauchamp, Royal Bank of Canada -- The ABCs of Performance and Capacity Management: Using Effective Performance Management to Improve Service and Reduce Costs. Beauchamp will help organizations learn how to leverage capacity planning to avoid underutilization of their servers and storage resources.
- Doug Floyd, EDS - T3 Navigator for HP LoadRunner. - This session will discuss and demonstrate how performance modeling, combined with load testing, improves application readiness.
- John Kogel, IBM-Tivoli -- IT Service Management. Kogel will discuss how IT consolidation is meeting business strategy and will cover how IT and lines of business are managing performance, capacity planning and consolidation efforts to ensure the viability of business critical applications.
- Doug Grumann, HP Software -- Transformation to Virtualization: Improving Evaluation, Quantifying Savings and Delivering Reliable Performance. Grumann will share insight to help organizations implement virtualization strategies to address server sprawl and improve data center efficiencies.
"Once a year we bring the brightest minds in IT service management together for the purpose of sharing best practices and improving IT value." said Bruce Milne, vice president, products and marketing for HyPerformix. "This year's event tackles some of the hottest issues today in IT, including SAP NetWeaver migrations, green IT, managing service delivery, data center consolidations, virtualization, and service oriented architectures. We are looking forward to the discussions and forums at this year's Summit."
For more information, agendas and registration for Summit 2007 please visit
http://www.hyperformix.com/summit/ or call 512.328.5544 for more information.
The integrated suite of solutions from HyPerformix for Predictive IT Management™ enables IT organizations to make informed business decisions to predictably, efficiently, and dependably deliver good business outcomes, productivity and growth.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HyPerformix has offices throughout the United States, Europe & Asia. For more information, contact HyPerformix in the US at 1.800.759.6333 and in Europe at 44 870 351 0206 or visit us online at http://www.hyperformix.com.
HyPerformix and Predictive IT Management are registered trademarks of HyPerformix, Inc. All other trade names, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.