Manchester, NH (PRWEB) October 15, 2007
Hitachi Cable Manchester (HCM) announced reduced pricing on their "Micro Quick Twist" (MQT) cable by as much as 25 - 30%. As a Bulk OEM Wire Cable Manufacturer, Hitachi offers many different versions of the MQT ribbon cable, meeting almost any electrical equipment wiring specification.
HCM has a variety of "Micro-Quick Twist" products available, in both Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and thermoplastic olefin (TPO), 30-32 Gauge (AWG), stranded and solid copper conductors, custom span lengths, fully laminated and non-laminated versions. HCM's MQT products are all UL verified and are compliant with Ultra 640 "SCSI NexZ0™" and are backwards compatible with Ultra 320.
The Micro Quick Twist ribbon cable is built with 30 or 32 gauge (AWG) stranded or solid tinned copper. Each conductor is individually extruded with PVC or TPO. Conductors are pulled into pairs then bonded into flat sections for IDC termination points. A thin clear laminate tape is applied to both sides to bond all pairs to prevent floating and to maintain a consistent impedance throughout the cable.
Micro Quick Twist cable features:
1. Noise and Crosstalk reduction characteristics
2. Conductors are twisted into pairs with alternating left and right hand lays between bonded sections minimizing crosstalk
3. Contoured flat sections for easy IDC termination
4. Conductors are constructed in a flat configuration with bonded and twisted intervals
5. Non-laminated Versions offer increased air flow
6. Balanced impedance within the pair and across the pair
7. Heat Bonding Construction providing tighter pitch control
The SCSI MQT ribbon cable is used in many applications worldwide. The internal wiring of electronic equipment from computers, servers and business machines contain ribbon cable.
To learn more, or request samples, please contact Htiachi Cable Manchester toll free at 800-772-0116 or visit the HCM website at http://www.hcm.hitachi.com.
About Hitachi Cable Manchester:
Hitachi Cable Manchester manufacturers a wide variety of electronic cables. Over 3,300 different cable products are manufactured at their Manchester NH facility. Products include PVC and TPO Ribbon Cables, Shielded Ribbon Cables, ScSI Cables, multi pair, multi conductor round cables, Coaxes, HDMI, SAS, and Infiniband.