Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) October 17, 2007
Compete-At, the leading innovator of sport event management software, today announced the availability of the Archery module on the Compete-At Event Management platform.
Archery clubs and event organizers can now register to use Compete-At's comprehensive Event Management platform to manage all aspects of archery tournaments online from initial planning through posting results. "All aspects of managing an archery tournament have been integrated into Event Manager and presented to tournament organizers in a user friendly point-and-click interface," explains Tom Berger, Chief Marketing Officer at Compete-At. "In today's on-demand world, everyone expects the convenience of online accessibility-competitive archers are no different. We've developed a solution that provides athletes the convenience of online registration, as well as a dashboard view detailing their entry status, event history and club affiliations. For archery clubs we provide a robust solution that helps them configure, promote and accept registrations online without additional IT resources. Both of these together result in a pretty compelling solution to help increase membership to clubs, increase participation at events and promote the sport of archery online."
Compete-At will be providing tournament calendars, club listings, results and online registration via the http://www.Compete-At-Archery.com website. Additionally, Compete-At provides XML and RSS feeds of content to interested parties to help promote the sport of archery and help web site owners easily integrate real-time postings by clubs into their own sites.
The Compete-At Event Management Platform
Compete-At Event Manager is a secure online platform tailored to meet the unique planning needs of competitive sports. Unlike "league based" or one-size-fits-all registration solutions, Event Manager is specifically designed and tailored to alleviate the headaches of sport event management while handling all sport specific disciplines at local, regional and international levels.
Event Manager addresses the following areas of running a successful event online:
- Online registration with configurable requirements and forms
- Pre-event planning and promotion: Event staff roles and responsibilities, access rights and privileges, scheduled notifications and tasks
- Administrative tools: Registration set-up, registrations requirements and approval, open and close registration dates, multiple fee structures, disciplines and class structures
- E-commerce store with customizable categories and reporting to sell event apparel, social or event tickets, etc.
- Promotion: Event website and calendar listings on Compete-At.com and partner web sites
- Communication Tools: E-Mail notification tools with manual or rules-based triggers
- Event cloning for rapid deployment and increased efficiency
- Entry Payment Options: Secure credit card processing, check, at event site, member account
- Multi-currency capabilities; USD, EUR, CAD, AUD, NZL, ZAR
- Financial budgeting and reporting
- Online Forums and photo galleries
Compete-At Passport for Athletes
Passport allows competitive athletes to register, store and maintain a competitive profile online. Once registration is completed, athletes then use their stored profile to enter events with just a few clicks. Passport account holders benefit from social networking features such as "My Clubs", "My Events", "My Invitations" and more.
REGISTERING YOUR CLUB
Compete-At provides a 100 percent hosted, no-hassle set up for clubs. There are no up-front or hidden costs. Interested Clubs are encouraged to register their club and set-up a demo event. Convenience fees are waived for all junior and charity events. Please contact us via our website http://www.compete-at.com if you wish to run a charity or junior event.
Compete-At provides a fundamentally new approach for athletes, event organizers and National Governing Bodies to register, create and manage sporting events through a robust, yet easy to use online system. Compete-At provides tailored event and membership management solutions to meet the unique needs of individual sport disciplines. The Compete-At product suite is based on the robust and widely adopted Regatta Manager platform. http://www.Compete-At.com
# # #