Ann Arbor, MI (PRWEB) October 15, 2007
Spoonlabs is pleased to announce a new version of the popular news and media publishing platform, which comes with an entirely new, highly intuitive browser-based interface and offers even more power and scalability. Managing content online is becoming an increasingly complex and demanding task and Vivvo 4.0 provides a hassle-free, robust solution that gives you all the choice and flexibility needed for Web 2.0 publishing while keeping the things simple and easy for everyone to use.
Vivvo 4.0 introduces several new exciting features that are ordinarily found only in enterprise level content management solutions used by large media organizations but are now available to all webmasters, developers and new media entrepreneurs.
- Page caching and optimized database queries - blocks of output are now being cached for servers with high load to achieve optimum speed and stability of performance.
- Social bookmarking (tags) - tags are now a standard part of new Vivvo. Tagcloud, offering navigation and ability for registered users to tag articles.
- Full media and streaming integration -Vivvo 4.0 media streaming is tightly integrated into its article system (no additional plug-in needed) and supports a total of 18 media formats. Now, you will be able to easily embed a link from YouTube™ or Google™ Video into an article body.
- Custom skins and templates for individual sections - Vivvo Template Engine (VTE), a proprietary template system makes possible to choose individual article templates, set different templates/skins for different sections of your website and do much more.
- Two levels of registered members (free/basic, paid/premium) - this option will allow you to easily distinguish different levels of membership for your site's visitors.
- Article Generator plug-in - you don't need to comply to standard boxes anymore - this plug-in will let you create custom article output lists and generate any desired article boxes for your website.
Vivvo 4.0 features a highly intuitive, easy to use multilingual administration with a fast learning curve and offers smart output for various formats and devices (xHTML, Mobile/Palm, PDF, RSS/Atom) which will make sure that you content always reaches its target audience. The new version also comes with a vBulletin® plug-in which enables smooth integration with the most popular forum software.
Spoonlabs is committed to making the most advanced content management solutions affordable to every hard-working Internet publisher or a webmaster, with prices for Vivvo 4.0 starting at only $195 for a standard license with a full source code. We also offer the most cost-efficient solution for developers and companies - the developer/corporate licenses with unlimited domains and priority support, starting at only $999.
For more information, please visit http://www.vivvo.net.