We are offering a platform for busy contractors to do business 'after hours' and when it's convenient for them
Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) October 16, 2007
Jackson Systems, LLC, an Indiana-based, award-winning HVAC manufacturer and wholesaler, announces the launch of the first zone control eCommerce Website for HVAC contractors. The site, http://www.jacksonsystems.com, provides comprehensive resources for HVAC contractors wanting to buy zone control products online.
"We are offering a platform for busy contractors to do business 'after hours' and when it's convenient for them," said Tom Jackson, C.E.O. of Jackson Systems. "eCommerce makes it easy for contractors to buy what they want when they want it. Of course all of our Inside Sales Engineers will be available as they always have to assist contractors via phone and email."
The site offers over 200 technical articles and guides, and allows you to shop for control products any time once you establish an account. Items you may purchase include:
- Zone control products from Jackson Systems, including over 5,000 dampers in stock
- Other zoning products from Honeywell and Aprilaire
- Thermostats from Honeywell, Robertshaw, White-Rodgers, LuxPro, Aprilaire and PECO
- Commercial Controls from Jackson Systems
- Smoke detectors, Dual Fuel Kits, and Indoor Air Quality products
- Many other controls from leading manufacturers
To sign up for an account and begin purchasing online, please contact us at 1-888-652-9663.