Our casual games have earned a large following among those looking for easy-to-learn but hard-to-stop fun on a PC
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) October 15, 2007
Enkord, a game developer and publisher dedicated to producing simple and addictive games, will have seven of its games featured in seven straight days starting October 15 at GameDuJour.com. During this week, Enkord will showcase and discount its popular game titles on the world’s first and only “one deal a day” site for casual PC games.
“Our casual games have earned a large following among those looking for easy-to-learn but hard-to-stop fun on a PC,” says Yaroslav Yanovsky, CEO of Enkord. “We’re looking forward to showcasing our great games to the avid fans of Game du Jour, which gives us the opportunity to establish long-lasting relationships with gamers that might otherwise not have discovered Enkord.”
Since it was first introduced late last year, Game du Jour has showcased one deeply discounted game per day — just one bargain game a day. Enkord is offering seven of its most popular titles during its weeklong stretch on GameDuJour.com, each at 50% off the regular price.
Enkord games that will be featured during this week include:
- Monday, Oct.15: Aerial Mahjong – “Match blocks and solve puzzles in the enigmatic aerial land of MahJong. Pass through all of its fascinating levels and solve all the riddles to find the mighty mage and earn a magnificent gift.”
- Tuesday, Oct. 16: Clash 'N Slash – “An action space shooter with extremely simple controls suitable for all ages. A variety of weapons, upgrades and enemies will keep you in suspense for a long time.”
- Wednesday, Oct. 17: Emerald Tale – “Solve puzzles and break runes to find magic artifacts and rescue the princess from a ferocious dragon.”
- Thursday, Oct. 18: Jewel of Atlantis – “Enjoy underwater adventures solving puzzles in this enthralling action puzzle game.”
- Friday, Oct. 19: Clayside – “Wander through the city of Clayside to build the house of your dreams. Each level you pass will bring you a little closer to the first-class upgrade of your own house.”
- Saturday, Oct. 20: Zodiac Tower – “Become an astrologer taking a long trip to the edge of the world, uncovering the secrets of ancient Zodiac Tower and solving all of its fascinating puzzles.”
- Sunday, Oct. 21: Jurassic Realm – “Explore prehistoric lands in this blockbusting dinosaur-age puzzle. Jurassic Realm is an exciting action puzzle with improved collapse, explosive power-ups and exciting brick-breaking.”
About Game du Jour
Game du Jour, launched in December 2006, is the first company in the world to offer one deal a day in the indie and casual PC games market. While the company aims to be best known for its daily deals, Game du Jour is at its core a marketing partner to game developers, giving those companies the opportunity for a rush of sales and heightened brand exposure during their products’ 24-hour lifecycle at GameDuJour.com. For more information about Game du Jour, visit http://www.GameDuJour.com/about-us