Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 16, 2007
Watermark Concepts, Inc., a coaching and consultancy practice focused on teaching entrepreneurs how to successfully create and build an online business, will be hosting an exciting free tele-seminar on October 20, where the fundamentals of building a profitable Web-based company will be revealed.
At this tele-seminar, http://www.SmartIncome.biz founder Tony Zayas will show how any online business owner can be successful regardless of industry or product. Zayas will talk about:
- How to avoid the major pitfalls that most online businesses fall victim to.
- How to clarify the purpose of your Web-based company, to ensure that you are targeting the right audience.
- The things you're not told about starting an online business until you've invested money.
- The latest cutting-edge ideas to promote your online business.
- Plus other key strategies to online business success will be unveiled along with a major announcement.
"For years, countless people have attempted to launch online businesses without any real guidance to help them succeed," Zayas said. "This tele-seminar will be focused on teaching people the easy-to-do, and seldom shared, ways to create, promote and grow an online business, without having to invest a substantial amount of money."
The free tele-seminar will take place October 20 at 10 a.m. Pacific time. For more information or to sign up, visit http://www.smartincome.biz
About Watermark Concepts, Inc.
Watermark Concepts has been helping online entrepreneurs to build and run successful online businesses since 2004. Watermark Concepts provides step-by-step guidance to entrepreneurs so that their Web-based company can prosper and avoid the common pitfalls that most online businesses fall into.
About Tony Zayas
An online business owner since 1999, Tony Zayas is an Internet entrepreneur and online business coach, specializing in Internet Relationship Marketing. Zayas has written a number of books and audio series focusing on using media in marketing efforts, relationship building and digital project creation. He has given seminars throughout the United States on such topics as marketing, leadership and step-by-step business building.