Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) October 17, 2007
FeedM8, the global leading provider in mobilization and monetization service, today announced explosive growth in its service with over 1,000 websites joining FeedM8 Publisher Network in the last 30 days alone. The rapid success of FeedM8 is revolutionizing how web content publishers go mobile.
"The dramatic rise of FeedM8 Publisher Network can be attributed to its simplicity and scalability," said Ivan Yuen, Co-founder of FeedM8. "Publishers can get a mobile site up and running in minutes while powerful customization allows the publisher to easily maintain brand consistency with their wired web site and print publication. FeedM8 is clearly the best and most efficient offering in the market."
Hundreds of top international publishers have already joined FeedM8 Publisher Network. Including:
- Chic Today (Chictoday.com) - London and New York based Chictoday is an interactive magazine and entertainment channel focusing on the hottest lifestyle news and trends.
- I4U.com - I4U News is a Technology Life Style Magazine and Shopping Guide. Gadgets and personal technology are global topics. I4U taps sources all around the world, especially Asia, to give I4U news visitors a complete picture of all new technology trends.
- Neatorama.com - A Technorati 50 blog covering neat, cool and wacky news.
- GossipGirls.com - Celebrity gossip & entertainment news leader. Its content syndicates to over 9,000 websites, including Fox News, USA Today and Howard Stern.
- Freshdaily - Canada's first and only network of sites focused on hyper-local arts, music, film, fashion, food and events. Freshdaily's network includes blogTO (blogTO.com), Beyond Robson (BeyondRobson.com) and Midnight Poutine (MidnightPoutine.ca).
- eGMCarTech.com - eGMCarTech is a popular blog dedicated to providing car enthusiasts with the latest and most reliable news and photos on the automotive industry
- Phonesreview.co.uk - One of the most popular wired or wireless phones, accessories and mobile content review sites in the United Kingdom
- Product-reviews.net - Latest gadgets, technology, news and product reviews.
To access the above mobile sites, please visit their respective web sites or FeedM8's homepage on your PCs.
"We chose FeedM8 as our partner because of its effectiveness in distributing web contents onto mobile devices worldwide while maintaining our brand image," said Simone Biffi, Chic Today's Editor-in-Chief. "Through FeedM8's global network, Chic Today readers everywhere, from North America to Europe and Australia to Israel, will now be able to access the hottest news and trends in an instant."
"FeedM8 allows us to offer our content to mobile users and monetize it without any effort on our part," said Manfred "Luigi" Lugmayr, I4U's Chief Editor. "I am especially pleased with the consistency of the mobile site and its wired counterpart, which helps us to maintain our brand image."
"Our sites have a lot of photo galleries" said Omar Rana, eGMCarTech's Senior Editor. "FeedM8 allows our mobile site to maintain the same rich media experience."
FeedM8's patent pending technology creates a phone model specific version of a website using RSS and other web content in real time for display. The transformation takes into account handset specific capabilities and dramatically reduces mobile network bandwidth required to support rich Internet traffic. This delivers optimal speed, presentation, usability and content quality across mass-market handsets such as Motorola RAZR, business oriented handsets such as the Blackberries, and high-tier handsets such as Apple iPhone. FeedM8 also provides mobile appropriate advertisements, shares advertising revenue with the publishers and provides full analytics and in-depth reporting.
FeedM8 brings publishers, advertisers, mobile users and wireless operators together to monetize the mobile web. The company's patent-pending technology helps any web content publisher, from bloggers to global brands, to extend their reach and introduce a new source of revenue. The result is device-optimized, dynamic mobile web sites and mobile advertisements that provide a superior user experience while maintaining publisher's branding. FeedM8 was founded in 2006 by proven mobile executives and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
For more information, please visit http://www.feedm8.com.