New York, NY and Oslo, Norway (PRWEB) October 16, 2007
- Confirmit (OSE:CONF), the world's leading provider of software for Market Research (MR) and Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM), increased revenue in the third quarter of 2007 by 82% to USD 8.9 million. Operating results for the third quarter amounted to USD 833K, an increase of 50% compared to the corresponding quarter of 2006. The strong revenue growth is due to 39% organic growth and USD 2.1 million consolidated revenue from the acquisition of Pulse Train Ltd.
Commenting on the results, Confirmit's CEO, Henning Hansen said, "We are very pleased with our performance in the third quarter of 2007 and once again we delivered increased organic growth rates. The integration with Pulse Train Ltd is progressing as planned and we are optimistic with respect to the future of the combined entity. The feedback we have received from clients and the market in general gives us confidence in our ability to be the leader in software for Market Research and Enterprise Feedback Management."
Highlights third quarter 2007:
- 82% total revenue growth
- 39% organic revenue growth
- 9% EBIT margin
- Strong growth in both North America and EMEA
- Acquisition of Pulse Train Ltd completed in July
- Confirmit Q3 2007 report: http://www.confirmit.com/pdf/confirmit2007q3.pdf
Confirmit is the world's leading provider of software for Market Research (MR) and Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM). The company has more than 200 employees and offices in Oslo (headquarters), Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit's software is also distributed through partner resellers in Amsterdam, Sydney and Tokyo. Confirmit became a public company in December 2005, and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker "CONF".
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include British Airways, Countrywide Financial, Dow Chemical, Experian, GlaxoSmithKline, Halifax Bank of Scotland, Hewlett Packard, Intrawest, Ipsos, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Safeco Insurance, Statoil, Symantec and Virgin Media.
For more information, please visit http://www.confirmit.com.
- Henning Hansen, CEO, +47 908 81192
- Ken Østreng, CFO, +47 911 51686