We wanted to create a directory of secure document disposal services that cater to businesses and organizations all across the United States. With new regulatory laws requiring entities to strictly monitor their paper records, there is a big demand for help in this area. We are primarily a directory site that facilitate the process
Oakland, CA (PRWEB) October 17, 2007
For businesses working towards HIPAA compliance, there is a resourceful and up-to-the-minute web site to help them locate a local service.
Document-shredding.org is an online directory site which lists various services including mobile document destruction, on site document destruction and other paper shredding services.
"We wanted to create a directory of secure document disposal services that cater to businesses and organizations all across the United States. With new regulatory laws requiring entities to strictly monitor their paper records, there is a big demand for help in this area. We are primarily a directory site that facilitate the process" says Glen Johnson, the owner of the site.
Advantages of using a shredding service:
- Containers: Most shredding companies will provide steel locking containers for office use. Whenever an employee has to toss out a document with confidential information, they can simply put it in the bin, rather than shred it themselves.
- "Certificates of Destruction". This is good to have in case there are any legal issues.
- It's easy. Why would anyone bother disposing of documents when mobile shredding services are available? Mobile shredding is probably the easiest, most secure, and most rest freeway of disposing of documents.
- Securely Shredded -- The certified processes make it impossible to reconstruct data.
- Not very expensive: It may only cost pennies to get rid of lbs of documents.
And there are many more good reasons to hire a professional.
With so many recent high profile instances of document mismanagement, it is more important than ever for businesses who deal with confidential records to have a solid system in place. Even in the digital age, sensitive documents are still used by many entities and the need for proper care is a must to avoid fines.
A lot of the companies in our directory are certified, and most of them can provide prospective clients with more information on the procedures involved in a shredding schedule.
The document shredding site lists services for all of the major cities in the USA and also has contact information for many of these companies. In addition, you can find out more about laws on business document shredding.
To find a service, simply visit http://www.document-shredding.org.