This release represents an important step forward into the new computing era
Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) October 17, 2007
CrypKey (Canada) Inc. today announced the release of CrypKey SDK 7.1, its leading copy protection and software licensing solution with complete Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit compatibility.
CrypKey SDK 7.1 is an industry-leading solution for protecting software from unauthorized distribution and use. Featuring robust software protection and innovative software licensing management options, the top enhancement in CrypKey SDK 7.1 is the 'Vista Easy' feature. Today, developers don't have to change anything to make CrypKey work perfectly in with their Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit applications, operating systems, and platforms.
"This release represents an important step forward into the new computing era", says CrypKey CEO, Jim McCartney. "The computing landscaping landscape is rapidly changing -- Vista and 64 bits tell us this. In this release, we have reviewed and checked every sample, every library, every file, to ensure our customers' software protection and licensing is ready to perform in this new era!"
The complete lineup of new features in CrypKey SDK 7.1 includes:
- Solid Copy Protection -- proven encryption technology provides a robust locking mechanism to ensure that vendors get paid for every copy of their software in use
- Intellectual Property Protection -- protection for Windows EXEs and DLLs; true encryption for .NET framework 2.0 applications
- Secure and Flexible Software Licensing -- new licensing models for standalone and enterprise network computers ensure that end-users comply with software licensing terms
- Secure and Flexible Distribution - allows vendors to sell and active their protected software via the Internet
- Wide Area Network (WAN) Support -- allows users with approved licenses to access software outside the network, for example, in virtual private network (VPN) applications
Since 1992, CrypKey (Canada) Inc. has prevailed as the world leader in software copy protection and software license management. CrypKey's award-winning solutions help its customers increase their revenues by making software easier to sell. The company has assisted more than 3,000 clients in over 60 countries, including Caterpillar, Honeywell, Nokia, and Weyerhaeuser.
For more information, contact:
Nancy Bozek or Mary Hewlett
CrypKey (Canada) Inc.
Sales @ CrypKey.com
Telephone: (403) 258.6274
# # #