Ft. Myers, FL (PRWEB) October 18, 2007
Technical Gear (http://www.technical-gear.com) is pleased to announce their pre-season sale of Smith Ski Goggles and Spy Ski Goggles for the ski season. Their knowledge and expertise can help you find the right ski goggles to match your own personal needs.
Smith Ski Goggles are ideal when you are looking for reliable vision matched with a perfect fit. Smith Goggles are designed to exceed these expectations to give you the ultimate skiing or snowboarding experience.
Spy Ski Goggles come with their own reputation for excellence. The patented Scoop venting forces air through the scoops to pull moist air from within the goggle thereby providing you with reliable vision that you can count on in all winter weather conditions.
Technical Gear has 7 tips and guidelines to help you buy the right goggles for you:
1. Look for a frame that will conform to your individual facial features while it remains flexible in cold winter conditions.
2. Performance face foam will add to the comfort and functionality of your ski goggles, controlling moisture so that you stay drier.
3. Look for adjustable straps and helmet compatibility for a secure fit. Technical Gear recommends Smith Optics Ski Goggles that come with the "Articulating Outrigger", keeping pressure even over your brow and nose for a tight seal.
4. Lens vents regulate air flow across the lenses to eliminate fogging. Spy Optics Ski Goggles feature the "Scoop Vented System" which forces the air through the vents.
5. Choose optically engineered ski goggles that provide 100% UV protection for superior clarity, strength, and significant reduction of ultraviolet radiation which is magnified on the slopes.
6. Orange or yellow lens have a higher VLT (Visible Light Transmission). This can improve your vision in low light and overcast conditions.
7. Choose darker, more neutral lenses with a lower VLT for bright light conditions. Consider adding a mirrored coating to reflect glare from the sun.
Take advantage of Technical Gear's pre-season sale to get the gear you need for the slopes. Their experience and advice about ski goggles ensures that you get the right fit and features.
For more information about Smith Ski Goggles and Spy Ski Goggles visit http://www.technical-gear.com.
Technical Gear (http://www.technical-gear.com) was founded in October of 2000. Their diverse and knowledgeable team is experienced in outdoor sports, snowboarding, backpacking, and fishing. This means that you will get the right type of eyewear for your sport, such as Smith Ski Goggles and Spy Ski Goggles for the slopes. Technical Gear's goal is to provide you with reliable eyewear no matter what your sport.
( An http://IPRWire.com Press Release )
Name: Debbie Elliott
Address: 15630 McGregor Blvd, Ste #105
City: Ft. Myers