Manasquan, NJ (PRWEB) October 25, 2007
Like most population health management initiatives, health coaching programs are facing increased bottom line scrutiny. Consequently, they must demonstrate on a variety of levels the positive impact and return on investment (ROI) their programs will have from both a financial and clinical perspective. Structuring an effective ROI calculation is key to the ongoing success of health coaching initiatives. Executives from two health coaching organizations will present health coaching ROI metrics and measurements during a live webinar at 1:30 p.m. Eastern on November 15, 2007.
For conference details, please visit http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?coachingmetricsroipr
- Featured Healthcare Experts:
- Ted Borgstadt, founder and chairman of Trestletree Inc.
- Darcy Hurlbert, health and wellness product specialist at Ceridian LifeWorks.
- Webinar Highlights: Establishing metrics to measure the effectiveness of health coaching programs; sample measures for clinical targets, operational performance targets, engagement rates, financial outcomes, utilization and member and provider satisfaction; designing quality assessments for individual health coaches; and lessons learned in ROI calculations.
- Target Audience: CEOs, medical directors, disease management directors, managers and coordinators, health coach managers, health coaches, health plan executives, care management nurses and business development and strategic planning directors.
- Webinar Formats: 90-minute live webinar on November 15, 2007 includes a 30-minute Q&A; "On-Demand" rebroadcast available November 19, 2007; 90-minute recording on CD-ROM with printed transcript available December 3, 2007. For webinar details, please visit http://www.hin.com/cgi-local/link/news/pl.cgi?coachingmetricsroipr
QUOTES ATTRIBUTABLE TO MELANIE MATTHEWS, HIN EXECUTIVE VP AND COO:
"Many organizations are utilizing health coaching to foster healthier behaviors and disease self-management, but with health coaching still in its infancy, few metrics exist. Measurements and standards are needed to gauge not only the financial and clinical effectiveness of health coaching, but also the skills of individual health coaches. All of these efforts will help ensure transparency and quality in the health coaching arena."
Please contact Patricia Donovan to arrange an interview or to obtain additional quotes.
About the Healthcare Intelligence Network - HIN is the premier advisory service for executives seeking high-quality strategic information on the business of healthcare. For more information, contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall Township, NJ 07719-1442, (888) 446-3530, fax (732) 292-3073, e-mail email@example.com, or visit http://www.hin.com.