We've had some significant assignments, and appreciate the opportunities we've had to assist our clients
Past News ReleasesRSS
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 18, 2007 -
Over the last two quarters, the Chicago office of tenant representation firm CresaPartners (http://www.cresapartners.com) has negotiated leases in the downtown and suburban markets totaling more than 200,000 square feet.
"We've had some significant assignments, and appreciate the opportunities we've had to assist our clients," said Mike Bishop, managing principal and head of the Chicago office, which opened in late 2006.
CresaPartners negotiated leases for the following clients:
- Avenue A Razorfish - 46,464 square feet at 600 W. Fulton, Chicago
- Merrill Communications - 43,365 square feet at 311 S. Wacker Dr., Chicago
- Lewis-Goetz & Co. - 38,000 square feet at 21700 Mark Collins Dr., Sauk Village
- Bowne & Co. - 35,000 square feet at 500 W. Madison, Chicago
- CW Capital - two leases totaling 20,936 square feet at 71 S. Wacker Dr., Chicago
- Wexler Toriseva Wallace - 8,517 square feet at 55 W. Monroe, Chicago
- Wynnchurch Capital - 8,000 square feet at 6250 N. River Rd., Rosemont
- Zipcar - 4,200 square feet at 20 E. Randolph, Chicago
"Despite the upward trend in rental rates, pockets of opportunity exist to structure below-market leases in many buildings," said Bishop. "The increasing rates are driven more by landlords attempting to recoup high acquisition costs than by strong market demand for space. The key is knowing where to find the best options."
For more information about CresaPartners, contact Bishop at 312-376-4100 or mbishop @ cresapartners.com.
With 44 North American offices, CresaPartners (http://www.cresapartners.com) is a leading national and international corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents tenants/space users. It delivers integrated real estate services including strategic planning, site selection and incentive, transaction services, dispositions, project management, relocation planning and management, portfolio/lease administration, capital markets expertise and facility management. It is an alliance member of the Atisreal international real estate group, the fifth-largest real estate organization in the world with offices in 35 countries.
Treacy Marketing Group
(312) 482-8900 Ext. 3038
cmartin @ treacymarketing.com