New York, NY (PRWEB) October 19, 2007
GE's legendary talent management guru, William J. Conaty presents an in-depth keynote interview and limited enrollment master class at IQPC's 9th Annual Corporate University Week taking place from November 4-8, 2007 at Disney's Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
Bill will present on Monday, November 5th and Tuesday, November 6th on developing and managing talent as the key wealth producing asset in today's knowledge economy.
Corporate University Week is the annual event for leaders of internal corporate training and learning organizations. The conference delivers five days of strategically-focused workshops, benchmarking sessions, keynotes, case studies, study tours and networking to help learning and training executives plan ahead to stay ahead.
Attendees can also hear a featured presentation from naval ship commander turned leadership strategist D. Michael Abrashoff on training management challenges in the 21st century: Using grass-roots leadership principles to achieve extraordinary results.
Furthermore high profile speakers will be from: Carnival Cruise Lines, JetBlue, Disney Institute, SunTrust Banks, CIGNA, Comcast, Genworth Financial, Northrop Grumman, ADP, Tenet Healthcare Corp., Staples, CapGemini, Habitat for Humanity, Cross Country Healthcare, Steel Authority of India Ltd., and FedEx Kinko's.
At Corporate University Week, you'll learn how the best training organizations:
- Run a constantly evolving global training organization that increases the productivity of individuals in a measurable way
- Capitalize on the new learning technologies
- Measure and communicate outcomes rather than output
- Support talent management initiatives to attract and retain high performers
- Aggregate, analyze and share internal knowledge formally and informally
The program also provides all new features such as:
- Facilitated Roundtables led by our conference faculty on best practices in ROI, Marketing, Coaching and Mentoring.
- E-Learning Lounge
- CU Week Mentoring Program.
- Expanded Study Tours and Workshop Presentations
- Healthcare Training Symposium. Focus is on improving patient satisfaction through enhanced professional development of specialists, the evolving use of learning technologies in hospitals, and the future of MAGNET hospitals.
- Habitat for Humanity: Volunteer and Learning Opportunity for CU Week Delegates
For more information about this conference please call 1-800-882-8684 or visit the website at: http://www.iqpc.com/us/cuweek
International Quality and Productivity Center (http://www.iqpc.com) provides millions of business executives with tailored practical conferences, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.