New York, NY (PRWEB) October 22, 2007
Investment Banking firm Near Earth LLC announced today the publication of a 46-page digital music whitepaper by Managing Director Dan Ramsden. This addition to the free Near Earth online library puts forth a general investment thesis for this rapidly evolving sector while outlining the major issues, success factors, and varying business models. A detailed listing of many of the industry's principal competitors is also provided. Near Earth's Dan Ramsden commented, "The evolution of digital music in some ways parallels that of other new media sectors, and we believe that the opportunities and value drivers identified for digital music also translate well to other such fields."
The Near Earth online library also includes the following titles:
- "Broadband Wireless Access: An Industry Primer" (38 pages)
- "Web Hosting: Emerging Trends and Dynamics" (22 pages)
- "IPTV - The Future of Television?" (41 pages)
- "Analysis of the Fixed Satellite Services Industry" (38 pages)
- "Analysis of the GEO Satellite Manufacturing Industry" (27 pages)
- "Mobile Satellite Service w/ Valuation of Ancillary Terrestrial Components (ATC)" (21 pages)
- "US Telecom Laws and Transactions" (65 pages) by Brown Raysman
- "Broadband Satellite Services" (19 pages) by HNS/Frost & Sullivan
All of the whitepapers can be downloaded through the Near Earth LLC website, which can be found at http://www.nearearthllc.com/analysis/presentation.asp.
While Near Earth believes these contribute useful industry insights, it does not publish investment valuations or recommendations of any kind and publications should not be construed as direct or indirect recommendations to buy or sell any security. For Near Earth LLC's complete disclosure statement see:
About Near Earth LLC:
Near Earth is a specialized Investment Bank which brings the highest quality senior level attention to companies in the greater commercial satellite/space, telecom, media, entertainment, and technology industries.
Near Earth provides a full range of capital raising, advisory and consulting services to companies and their Boards. We also provide financial advisory services, valuation, structuring, and due diligence support to private equity, hedge and distressed debt funds. Please contact us if you would like our assistance with a contemplated satellite, telecom or media investment or portfolio divestment.
# # #