New York, NY (PRWEB) October 22, 2007
FoodNetwork.com and Recipezaar.com have macaroni cravings covered in every cheesy way - extra-sharp, mild or even smoked. Find out how to serve mac and cheese gooey, crusty, or deep-fried with these delicious macaroni and cheese recipes -- from basic to beyond.
First, five tips from FoodNetwork.com to make your macaroni and cheese dish masterful.
- For baked macaroni and cheese, cook pasta just shy of al dente as it will continue to cook in the oven.
- When making a béchamel sauce for macaroni, be sure to add the milk slowly, whisking constantly, for the perfect consistency.
- To top off a pan of macaroni and cheese, toast breadcrumbs in butter (and garlic, if you like) for extra flavor and crunch.
- Use a mixture of cheeses for maximum flavor and "melt-ability."
- When buttering the baking dish, add a layer of breadcrumbs to the pan for an extra non-stick coating.
Selected macaroni and cheese recipes from the experts at FoodNetwork.com:
Just the basics:
Above & beyond:
More macaroni and cheese recipes from everyday experts from the leading user generated recipe site, Recipezaar.com:
- Easy Baked Macaroni & Cheez: (recipezaar.com/124241)
- Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese: (recipezaar.com/124241)
- Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese: (recipezaar.com/12360)