Brisbane, Australia (PRWEB) October 23, 2007
The Art of Service, the leading provider of IT Management Education solutions today released the updated version of the Configuration Management Toolkit. The Configuration Management Tool Kit provides a wide variety of resources to boost your understanding and ability to implement a Configuration Management based on ITIL in your organization.
Contents include Configuration Management Objectives and Goal templates, Configuration Database (CMDB) Design template and a template for Configuration Item (CI) Verification and Audit. It is tailor-fit for IT managers who need to move towards a services-oriented organization, but they don't have the time or resources at hand to develop the required templates and structure for implementation. Some of the documents in this kit include:
- Configuration management database (CMDB) design Document template
- Business justification document
- PowerPoint presentation explaining the process of Configuration management
- Configuration management review template
- Project and implementation plan template
- Communication plan to describe Configuration management to your organization.
- Policies, objectives and scope overview template
- Specific objectives and goals template
- Configuration process manager role(s) definition
- Status accounting guidelines statement
- Verification and audit plans document
- Request for Configuration (RFC) template
- Key Performance Indicators and Other Metrics definition template
The documents listed above correspond directly with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes. Clear instructions explaining the application of each template are provided within the corresponding documents.
About The Art of Service
The Art of Service's products and services help companies achieve IT Service Management Excellence by being their (ITIL) Framework Educator of choice.
The company's deep understanding of educational and service management best practices has made it the solution provider of choice for government and commercial clients. We serve over 3000 active International clients with a growing team of A-playing professionals. Our 2007 revenues will exceed a 50%+ annual growth rate. For more information, visit http://theartofservice.com
The Art of Service
50 Commercial Road
Newstead QLD 4006