Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 23, 2007
The "Consumer Guide to Laser Hair Removal", at http://www.consumerlaserguide.com, has been a leading online source for laser hair removal information for more than five years. Consistently ranked at the top of thousands of websites, this website answers all of the most frequently asked questions posed by consumers, helping them to reach a better understanding of this, among the most popular cosmetic procedures utilized by patients throughout the world.
Laser hair removal is an extremely popular modality for the rapid, gentle removal of unwanted hair. Lasers are not for everyone, and their proper use requires great expertise. Consumers contemplating laser hair removal require education to properly evaluate if and where to have laser hair removal performed. Many competing technologies exist. Several of the original hair removal laser technologies are already outmoded, and others offer particular advantages for certain patient populations. This site is designed to help consumers decide if they are proper candidates for laser hair removal and to answer the most relevant questions concerning this important new advance.
The topics covered include the following:
1. Am I a candidate for laser hair removal?
2. What will it cost for laser hair removal for me?
3. Influence of skin color on laser hair removal.
4. Influence of hair color on laser hair removal.
5. Laser hair removal requires multiple treatments.
6. What areas can be treated?
7. About permanent hair reduction by laser.
8. Pulsed light and laser hair removal.
9. Myths 1: Guarantees in laser hair removal.
10. Myths 2: Discount laser hair removal clinics.
11. Myths 3: Laser hair removal limitations of effectiveness.
12. Qualifications of laser hair removal personnel.
13. Importance of experience in selecting a laser hair removal facility.
14. Tanning and laser hair removal.
15. Adverse treatment reactions.
16. Diet and laser hair removal.
17. Beta-Carotene and laser hair removal.
18. Laser hair removal and children.
19. Laser hair removal for African-Americans.
20. Laser hair removal for other people of color.
21. Who should not have laser hair removal.
22. How to assess a laser hair removal facility.