The selection of Challenger funds expands the choice available for investors including funds focused on providing income solutions to investors as well as specialist Australian and Asian equity portfolios.
Sydney (PRWEB) October 22, 2007
RaboPlus customers can access a selection of mainly wholesale managed funds with only $250 required as a minimum investment.
RaboPlus has also added eight new funds from Challenger Managed Investments to its online managed funds stable.
The funds can be bought and sold online and with the administration of funds totally automated, customers can view their statements online.
The new wholesale funds are;
- Challenger Howard Wholesale Mortgage Fund, a leading commercial mortgage fund;
- Challenger Wholesale Asian Share Fund, a diversified portfolio of listed equities and related investments listed on stock exchanges in the Asian region (excluding Japan);
- Challenger Wholesale Australian Share Income Fund, an innovative income focused Australian equity fund;
- Challenger Wholesale High Yield Fund, a diversified portfolio of high yielding, fixed interest and hybrid debt/equity investments;
- Challenger Wholesale Property Securities Fund, a diversified portfolio of listed property and property-related securities;
- Challenger Wholesale Select Australian Share Fund, a concentrated portfolio of Australian equities;
- Challenger Wholesale Smaller Companies Fund, investing primarily in companies outside the 100 largest companies listed on the ASX at the time they are first acquired; and
- Challenger Wholesale Socially Responsive Share Fund, a fund that provides investors the opportunity to integrate their social values with their long-term investment objectives.
RaboPlus senior manager, investments and managed funds, Tim Hewson said: “The selection of Challenger funds expands the choice available for investors including funds focused on providing income solutions to investors as well as specialist Australian and Asian equity portfolios.”
“Where RaboPlus differs in the market is that investors have direct access to wholesale funds and they can be bought and sold online 24x7 with online consolidation of reports.”
He said providing investors with access to Challenger’s investment expertise enables them to benefit from one of the fastest growing mainstream comprehensive investment managers.
Rabobank Australia & New Zealand is a part of the international Rabobank Group, the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking. Rabobank has more than 100 years’ experience providing customised banking and finance solutions to businesses involved in all aspects of food and agribusiness. Rabobank has a AAA credit rating and is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance magazine. Rabobank operates in 42 countries, servicing the needs of more than nine million clients worldwide through a network of more than 1500 offices and branches. Rabobank Australia & New Zealand is one of Australasia’s leading rural lenders and a significant provider of business and corporate banking and financial services to the region’s food and agribusiness sector. The bank has 75 branches throughout Australasia.
The issuer of RaboPlus and its related products is Rabobank Australia Ltd ABN 50 001 621 129 AFSL no. 234700. The PDS, IDPS Guide, and full Terms and Conditions relating to RaboPlus products are available on application or at http://www.raboplus.com.au. Consider relevant disclosure documents when deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold, RaboPlus products.
Media Contact: Tony Rasman 0418 208770.
Note to editors:
Challenger Financial Services Group is a diversified financial services company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange with activities that span funds management, mortgage management, financial planning and asset management. With over $18.4 billion in funds under management, Challenger Managed Investments Limited offers significant depth and breadth in their investment expertise, with an established team of in-house investment professionals as well as relationships with quality investment partners.