As a result of our continually evolving site consumers can use iTaggit to create their own holiday gift wishlists to share with family and friends, as well as catalog and organize what they're giving others this season.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) October 23, 2007
iTaggit, the leading online collection Web site that aims to change the way people collect, organize, and enjoy their personal items and collections, today announced a list of this holiday season's twenty-three "must-have" gifts. Exactly one month until Black Friday, the biggest holiday shopping day of the year, consumers are already beginning to think about the holiday season. Americans plan to spend an average of $909 on Christmas gifts this season, according to a recent study issued by the Gallup Poll.
"We expect this holiday shopping season to be another busy one and we are preparing for it accordingly" said CEO David Altounian. "As a result of our continually evolving site consumers can use iTaggit to create their own holiday gift wishlists to share with family and friends, as well as catalog and organize what they're giving others this season."
The holiday shopping season can often prove stressful and chaotic, but iTaggit provides consumers a way to organize their holiday gift giving plans, as well as manage their own holiday wishlists. Recently released features, including an eBay upload tool and a public wishlist sharing function, make preparation for the 2007 holiday season simple and fast.
Based on the ten most popular categories on iTaggit's site, iTaggit predicts that their user community will soon have the following products on either their own wishlists or plan to give these items as gifts for the 2007 holiday season:
- Action Figures: Jakks Pacific's WWE 6" Figures and Transformers Optimus Prime
- Books: Stephen Colbert's I Am America (And So Can You!) and The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- Comics: Spawn #1 from Image Comics and DC Comics' Batman #1
- Dolls: Fisher-Price's TMX Tickle Me Ernie and Disney's/Play Along's Singing Hannah Montana In Concert Doll
- Electronics: Apple's iPod 16gb Touch, Sony's Bravia HDTV and Toshiba's HD-A2 HD DVD Player
- Entertainment (Video & Music): Disney's High School Musical, DVD set for Sopranos Season 6, Part 2, Transformers DVD and Bruce Springsteen's "Magic" album
- Fashion: Coach handbags
- Sports Memorabilia: Tom Brady's #12 New England Patriots jersey and MLB Colorado Rockies memorabilia
- Toys: Fisher-Price's Smart Cycle and Hasbro's Nerf N-Strike Disc Shot
- Video Games: Activision's Guitar Hero III Bundle, Bungie Studios' Halo 3 and Valve's The Orange Box
iTaggit is a web-based item management information system that provides "the place for every thing" by securely storing and organizing information, enabling research, and building communities based on individuals and collections of items. This essential online environment allows our user community to maximize the value and enjoyment of their stuff. iTaggit was founded in 2006 in Austin, Texas. For more information visit http://www.itaggit.com