Houston, TX (PRWEB) October 23, 2007
Even though executives see people issues as vital, less than 20 percent of small business owners believe that HR plays a crucial role in their strategy and operational results. Yet, numerous studies show that investing in people has the highest return of any business investment option. Achilles Group has just released a research report on the value of HR Shared Services.
The report, titled Shared Services for Growing SMBs includes insight on the following topics:
1. Impact of Shared Services on costs, productivity, and profitability
2. The Shared Service Organization - Five Reasons Why
3. Shared Services Benefits: Typical HR vs. Shared Services
4. Shared Services A La Carte
5. Getting Started: Implementing Shared Services
6. Transition Issues Utilizing Shared Services
7. The Changing Role of the HR Professional
8. Ten Steps to Shared Services Success
9. Making HR a Profit Center
Because people dictate the success or failure of any small business, effective people performance strategies are paramount. Common situations where small businesses need HR Shared Services include:
1. When an executive learns about a sexual harassment claim or needs to fire an employee.
2. When a novice manager need training and coaching on everything from interviewing to conducting employee reviews to employment law.
HR Shared Services is the most-cost effective method for smaller firms to obtain Fortune 500-caliber Human Resources management services. With HR Shared Services, issue will be managed appropriately for all parties while protecting the interests of the business. Read why in Shared Services for Growing SMBs, available at: http://www.achillesgroup.com/resources_ir_shared_services.php
About Achilles Group:
Achilles Group (http://www.achillesgroup.com) becomes the HR partner for small and mid-sized businesses with 25-2,000 employees. Through a Shared Services model, Achilles provides human capital expertise for about half the cost of hiring an internal HR professional. Typical clients include executives looking for an alternative to building an HR department and companies outgrowing their current HR capabilities. Started in 2002, Achilles Group provides strategic HR services in support of business goals for more than 12,000 client employees in over 30 states.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.