London, UK (PRWEB) October 29, 2007
Virgin Games (http://www.virgingames.com) today announced the launch of V*Points on Virgin Casino and Virgin Bingo - allowing players to cash in on Virgin Games' unique loyalty programme across its casino, bingo and poker products.
Previously only available to Virgin Poker players, V*Points is an unrivalled loyalty scheme, offering Virgin Games players the chance to earn a range of exciting Virgin rewards every time they play.
Whether choosing to redeem V*Points for cold, hard cash, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles or Virgin experiences such as F1 racing days, V*Points can be accumulated and shared across Virgin Bingo, Virgin Casino and Virgin Poker - further rewarding Virgin Games players for their loyalty, whilst increasing their opportunity to earn bigger rewards.
V*Points offer better value than the majority of online gaming loyalty schemes as the rewards offered are genuinely achievable for everyday players, not just high-earning professionals - with V*Points earned every time a wager is placed or a bingo card bought. To date, Virgin Games has already given away 10 million Flying Club Miles to loyal Virgin Poker players - enough to fly around the world 400 times!
Unlike many other online gaming loyalty schemes, the V-points structure is completely transparent and easy to calculate; each V*Point has a cash value of 1p or one Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Mile, allowing players to keep on top of their loyalty points and plan their rewards!
For those who don't like flying, there's a number of ways V*Points can be redeemed:
- Cash - Redeem V*Points for cash credited directly into players' Virgin Casino, Bingo or Poker accounts. Money can either be cashed-in or used to play for further top treats
- Virgin Unite - For those feeling charitable, V*Points can be donated to Virgin Unite, the independent charitable arm of the Virgin Group. For every V*Point donated, Virgin Games will match the donation, enabling others to share in players' rewards
- Virgin Vouchers - Offering players the opportunity to take advantage of Virgin's extensive product portfolio, V*Points can be redeemed for fantastic Virgin goods ranging from luxury Virgin Wine to Virgin Cosmetics and Virgin Jewellery
- Virgin Experiences - For players in need of an adrenaline rush or a spot of pampering, V*Points can be redeemed for an indulgent Virgin Experience, including hot air balloon flights, a drive in an F1 car or a relaxing spa day
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles - And for the classic choice, redeem V*Points for Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles and players could find themselves jetting off for some much-needed winter sun
Simon Burridge, CEO Virgin Games, comments:
"Our V*Points loyalty programme has already proved itself to be hugely popular with our Poker players. With the launch of V*Points on Virgin Bingo and Virgin Casino, we are giving our players even more added value, offering gamers a unique proposition where they not only win something every time they play but are able to build on their V*Point rewards whether waiting for a full house, taking a chance at the table or spinning the slots."
Notes to editors
Virgin V*Points will be earned regardless of whether a player wins or loses. Earning rates will vary, but 1 V*Point = 1p or 1 Flying Club mile.
Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles can be used to travel around the world in style with Virgin Atlantic.
In terms of Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles here's an idea of how far players' miles will take them:
Miles Where to?
50,000 Economy return flight from London to Delhi
75,000 Premium Economy return flight from London to Antigua
75,000 Premium Economy return flight from London to Cape Town
100,000 Upper Class return flight from London to Las Vegas
About Virgin Games
Virgin Games (http://www.virgingames.com), a subsidiary of Virgin.com Ltd, launched in July 2004 and has quickly established itself as one of the leading gaming websites in the UK. Virgin Games comprises four distinct offerings:
- Virgin Casino, part of the Wagerworks network, brings consumers classic casino offerings like blackjack and roulette, as well as great feature slots like Monopoly, Cluedo and The Wheel of Fortune
- Virgin Bingo, part of the St Minver network, offers cash prizes worth thousands of pounds in the progressive jackpots, as well as featuring regular celebrity guests in the Virgin chatroom
- Virgin Poker, part of the Boss Media network, offers a huge array of games and content for beginners through to experienced pros - as well as the most generous loyalty scheme in the industry
- Virgin Bets, created in association with Betfair, offers a straightforward betting service for people looking for a bit of entertainment, whether they want a casual punt on the football or a fun flutter on the latest reality TV show
For further information please contact:
Ali Wallace or Madeleine Durrant
Nelson Bostock Communications
Tel: 020 7792 7492 / 020 7792 7472
# # #