The Art of Conversation: Building Great Brands in the Digital Age.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 25, 2007
Universal McCann Worldwide CEO Nick Brien, whose 20-year career has made him one of the most influential executives in the world of integrated marketing and advertising, will deliver the opening keynote address at the ad:tech New York Interactive Marketing Conference on November 6th, conference organizers announced today. It was also announced that political blogger Arianna Huffington, whose Huffington Post blog has become a touchstone of digital media, has also been added to the ad:tech program.
Following last year's successful event, the largest in the 10-year history of the New York show, the 2007 conference will be a wide-ranging discussion of the ways in which the digital medium is transforming every aspect of marketing and advertising from content to delivery method to enabling technology. Over the past two decades, Brien has been at the center of every major paradigm shift during a career that included stops at Publicis Groupe's Leo Burnett and Starcom prior to taking the helm at Universal McCann.
Huffington will join the keynote roundtable, "The State of the Industry: Presented by the IAB," on Wednesday, November 7th. The discussion will be led by IAB President and CEO Randall Rothenberg.
"I can't think of a better voice to open this year's show than that of Nick Brien, someone who has helped to shape so many of the advertising and integrated marketing strategies that drive our industry today," said Drew Ianni, chairman of programming for ad:tech North America. "By adding Nick and Arianna to this year's program, we have included the right individuals to address the issue of how the digital medium is affecting every aspect of how we communicate in reaching our media, advertising and marketing audiences."
The ad:tech New York program will be a dynamic blend of keynote and panel discussions featuring an array of industry leaders including:
- Beth Comstock, President of Integrated Media, NBC Universal: Participates in the afternoon keynote discussion November 6th titled "The Art of Conversation: Building Great Brands in the Digital Age."
- Michael Barrett, Executive VP and Chief Revenue Officer, Fox Interactive Media: Joins executives from the IAB, YouTube, Tribal DDB and the Huffington Post in a keynote roundtable - "The State of the Industry" - on November 7th.
- Jason Hirschhorn, President, Sling Media Entertainment Group: Lends his voice to a technology keynote discussion on November 7th titled "The Disruptors."
The program of this year's show also seeks to provide a broad spectrum of topical discussions designed to address the rapidly evolving digital medium. Some of the notable sessions include:
- TV 3.0: An examination of the next-generation ways of consuming television that looks at how broadcasters are taking advantage of multiple platforms and the changing attitudes of viewers.
- Gamer Nation: Exploring Advertising Effectiveness in the Gaming Ecosystem: An overview of the exploding gaming market, its demographics and platforms and whether marketers and buyers can find a value proposition as more time is dedicated to games than watching television.
- Social Media and Consumer-Generated Content: Has a Value Proposition Emerged?: A look at the fastest-growing consumer marketing arena in the world, how social networks are monetizing their audience and what marketers can do to engage consumers in this forum.
The two-day exhibit hall, meanwhile, will showcase more than 300 exhibitors - the largest exhibit hall for ad:tech New York to date. Exhibitors include 7search.com, BlueLithium, BOSSdev, Casale Media, CPX Interactive, DoubleClick, eMarketer, Google, Nielsen Online, PRWeb.com, Verizon Wireless and zanox. A complete list of exhibitors can be found at http://www.ad-tech.com/ny/exhibitors-ny.asp.
Platinum Sponsors include TheBlindNetwork; Ybrant Digital; Gold Sponsors include: Casale Media; ICMediaDirect.com; PetskyPrunier; RightMedia; Silver Sponsors include: BOSSdev; Datran Media; Friendster; Leapfrog Online; Media Whiz; No More Landing Pages; Omniture; Sapient; SingerDirect; Bronze Sponsors include: Adverb Media; Clickbooth; Enpocket; Findology Interactive Media; Google; NebuAd; Vitrue; Premier Media Partners include: Ad Age; Fast Company; Forbes.com; iMedia; Revenue Magazine; Media Partners include: 1to1 Media; BtoB Magazine; DIRECT Magazine; Digital Moses Confidential; DM News; eMarketer; EMF; MarketingSherpa; PairUp; PersonalLifeMedia; PR Web; Rovion; Search Marketing Standard; SimpleFeed; SmartBrief; Target Marketing Magazine; WebmasterRadio; Association Partners include: ARF; MMA; OPA; SEMPO; WOMMA.
"The growth of our New York event is a testament not only to the value we offer our exhibitors but also the fact we are in the midst of a sea change in our industry," said Mike Flynn, U.S. event director for ad:tech. "Our exhibitors are gathering to find answers to some mission-critical questions as much as they are gathering to exchange ideas."
Full information about the ad:tech New York conference and exposition can be found at http://www.ad-tech.com/ny/.
ad:tech expositions, LLC is the leading organizer of conferences and exhibitions for the interactive marketing community worldwide. ad:tech produces the world's largest interactive marketing events held in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, London, Paris, Hamburg, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney. ad:tech is produced by dmg world media; based out of the company's headquarters in Larkspur, California. For listings of exhibitors, speakers, events and upcoming conference offerings, visit http://www.ad-tech.com.
About dmg world media
An international exhibition and publishing company, dmg world media produces over 300 market-leading trade exhibitions, consumer shows and fairs each year and publishes 45 related magazines, newspapers, directories and market reports. dmg world media employs 700 people and maintains a worldwide presence through more than 30 offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, the United Arab Emirates, China, India, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. dmg world media is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT), one of the largest and most successful media companies in the United Kingdom. Additional information on dmg world media can be found at http://www.dmgworldmedia.com.