Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) October 30, 2007
Fidelity Federal Credit Union is proud to announce its relocation to Sandy Springs and change in Federal charter to extend its services to the people of Sandy Springs, Georgia. The new federal charter states that Fidelity can accept members who live, work, worship, volunteer and attend school as well as businesses and other legal entities in the City of Sandy Springs.
"We are excited to extend our membership and services to the people of Sandy Springs," says Judy Lehmann, CEO of Fidelity Federal. "Because all of our 'profit' is returned to our members in the form of loans at better rates than most banks, we feel like we can provide a real savings to the community. We are able to beat banks in nearly all categories of loan interest rates because we are nonprofit, and as a result, don't have to pay taxes, turning the savings over to our members."
As of November 15, Fidelity's new locations will be 6690 Roswell Rd, Suite 1100 in the Sandy Springs Crossing shopping center at the corner of Abernathy and Roswell Roads. Fidelity encourages anyone in the Sandy Springs community to stop in and ask to speak to a representative about joining today.
About Fidelity: Fidelity Federal Credit Union, formely known as Circle 10 Federal Credit Union, was chartered May 25,1961 by a small group of hourly General Motors-Doraville, GA employees. In an effort to ensure viable growth for the credit union due to the planned closing of the General Motors Plant, the National Credit Union Administration approved Circle 10's application to change their name to Fidelity Federal Credit Union and serve the city of Sandy Springs. Fidelity Federal Credit Union will continue to provide new and existing members with the highest level of service. Fidelity's philosophy is "Once a Member, Always a Member". Fidelity FCU has grown to become a full service financial institution with more than 7600 members and assets of over $34,000,000 as of year-end 2006.