Portland, Oregon (PRWEB) October 25, 2007
Sensoray announced the newest addition to their PC/104 line of products, the model 335. The 335 is a PC/104+ module that supports CardBus and PC cards (PCMCIA). The 335 will support two Type I or Type II 32 bit PC cards or one Type III allowing the expansion of additional functions such as:
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Wireless Ethernet Adapters
- AM/FM Radio Tuner
- Biometrics cards (Fingerprint reader)
- Bluetooth cards
- CD-ROM Interface
- Cellular Phone Interface (WAN)
- Docking Station Interface
- Ethernet LAN Adapters
- GPS (Global Positioning System) Cards
- Hard Drives (Rotating)
- Infrared Wireless LAN Adapters
- ISDN Cards
- Memory Cards - Flash, SRAM, and many others
- Memory Cards Adapters - SD, , MMC, SmartMedia, CompactFlash, MemoryStick, etc.
- Modem/Ethernet Combination Cards
- Parallel Port Interface
- SCSI Adapters
- SmartCard Readers
- Sound Cards, Input and Output
- Token Ring LAN Adapter Cards
CardBus modules used with the 335 are treated as a normal PCI device with the benefit of being able to be hot swapped with the system powered up.
Sensoray’s 335 supports both Windows and Linux operating systems.
Availability and Pricing
The 335 is available immediately with single piece pricing starting at $254. Quantity price breaks are available.
Sensoray designs and manufactures OEM electronics for video imaging, data acquisition and machine control. Offering drivers for Windows or Linux, and live technical support, Sensoray is committed to helping ensure easy and rapid development. For more information, or to speak to an engineer regarding a custom design, visit http://www.sensoray.com.