St. Charles, MO (PRWEB) October 26, 2007
Registered dietitian Jayson Hunter is providing women everywhere who want to lose weight with simple recipes to help them fight the battle of the bulge. Through his online blog he is educating women which of celebrity chef Rachael Ray's are the healthiest. He's also teaching them how to take the less "diet friendly" ones and make them lower in fat and calories.
Most recently Hunter praised Ray for her "Lime-and-Honey Glazed Salmon with Warm Black Bean and Corn Salad." He believes it to be an excellent recipe for any woman to enjoy whether or not they are trying to trim their waistline.
The following ingredients are the reason the registered dietitian of ten years is a big fan of this particular Rachael Ray recipe, which be suggests doesn't need any modifying whatsoever. They include:
1) Extra virgin olive oil, which provided Essential Fatty Acids
2) Garlic cloves: A heart healthy food which might possibly lower cholesterol and is also a great anti-oxidant
3) Salmon another excellent (Omega 3) essential fatty acid source and a potential fat burner
4) Black Beans, which provide a high fiber carbohydrate source
5) Baby Spinach: Loaded with powerful anti-oxidants
6) Red Bell Pepper: Another great source of powerful anti-oxidants
According to Hunter, "This recipe is just loaded with ingredients that will not only help you lose weight, but improve your health at the same time to keep you looking great for many years."
Jayson Hunter, RD, CSCS is a registered dietitian and personal trainer with over ten years of experience. He specializes in helping women lose weight quickly and safely so they look great for any special event they want to look their best for. He is available for story ideas and interviews. He can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314-440-6384.
To download his special report "The Five Simple Steps for Losing Twenty Pounds Quickly and Safely" please visit: http://losetwentypoundsfast.com
# # #