Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) October 25, 2007
- AdvancedIO® Systems, the leading provider of configurable 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) connectivity and packet processing solutions for the embedded systems market, today announced the release of the V3000 family of configurable 10GbE connectivity Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) products. The V3000 is designed to provide a high-performance or customized 10GbE fiber interface to applications running in AdvancedTCA or emerging MicroTCA platforms.
"The V3000 family of AMC products leverages AdvancedIO's algorithm and proven software expertise to solve the unique design challenges of embedded systems computing," said Rob Kraft, VP Marketing of AdvancedIO Systems. "With the introduction of bandwidth-intensive video applications such as IPTV and Video on Demand, intelligent 10GbE interfaces such as the V3000, providing rich QoS features at relatively low power are becoming an essential element for next generation networks."
Any new and demanding embedded 10GbE applications using AdvancedTCA or MicroTCA platforms will benefit from this newest AdvancedIO product line. The V3000 is architected to be ideally suited for applications requiring wire-speed packet inspection and manipulation, essential functions for developing and deploying QoS, security, and content-aware functions. Its features include an FPGA, a hardware network search engine (NSE) to accelerate packet inspection, a large high-speed memory buffer for implementing packet queues, and programmable timers.
Key features of the V3000 products:
- Single-width half-height AdvancedMC™
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ optical port
- Xilinx® XC4VFX100 FPGA
- Network Search Engine
- PCI Express®, RapidIO™, or XAUI fat pipe
- udpXG™ communications protocol offload (optional)
300-02001 V3020 (PCI Express)
300-02002 V3030 (Serial RapidIO)
300-02003 V3040 (XAUI)
For additional information about this product and this press release please contact:
AdvancedIO® Systems Inc
Phone: 604.331.1600 x 209
Further product information can be found at http://www.advancedio.com/products/v3000.
About AdvancedIO Systems
AdvancedIO is the market leader in configurable 10GbE connectivity and packet processing solutions for the embedded systems market. AdvancedIO's product family, including the market's first 10GbE interface in the industry standard XMC form factor, delivers outstanding packet processing performance in conjunction with application flexibility. AdvancedIO provides a unique solution for high-performance defense and telecom applications and for developers seeking to implement and benefit from standards-based high-speed fabric connectivity
AdvancedIO Systems is a privately held company established in 2004 and is located in Vancouver, Canada. For more information please visit http://www.AdvancedIO.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.