Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) October 27, 2007
Graduate Games is proud to announce the immediate availability of Storked!, a family friendly PC puzzle and platforming game. Storked is puzzle-driven game with addictive game play, with over 100 challenging levels, 4 unique penguins to control, 6 wacky gadgets to utilize, and easy to learn gameplay. The Stork has had an unfortunate accident over the Antarctic and must rely on his flightless penguin pals to roll an egg to safety. Control 4 different penguins as you roll the egg through 3 different worlds and over 100 levels of frustration free gameplay!
Wilmington, Delaware -- October 8, 2007 -- Storked is a puzzle / platform game where you control four different penguins in their quest to protect an egg. The stork in charge of the egg has gotten into an unfortunate accident over the Antarctic and must rely on his flightless pals to roll the egg to safety. Each penguin's abilities and strengths will be called upon in order to solve puzzles and get the egg to the Exit in over 100 wacky levels. The penguins will travel from the Arctic, through the temperate grasslands, dense jungle, and arid desert and interact with over 18 different wacky objects and gadgets along the way. With easy to learn controls, infinite lives, a rewind button, and quick restarts, Storked is a great game for every one of all ages.
Over 100 Levels with a Fully Featured Level Editor
- 3 unique worlds: Snow/Ice, Grass/Jungle, and Desert
- 3 different weather conditions: Snow, Rain, and Autumn
- Over 18 puzzle objects to interact with including cannons, geysers, switches, magnets, boxes, and more
- Fully Featured Level Editor! Make your own Levels and share them in our forum or download custom levels made by the community
Easy to learn and control
Extreme Customization: Create your own background pictures or use photos saved on your computer. Listen to your favorite music and MP3s as you play
4 different penguins with different abilities and specialties
- Murray the Penguin is an athlete and can pitch snowballs
- Milton is a nerd who can use 6 different gadgets including a rocketpack, diving mask, teleporter, jackhammer, and more
- Tony is the brawny guardian of the group who can lift heavy boxes and hurl the egg over cliffs
- Lilly is a Rock Hopper Penguin and is the only one who can jump over obstacles and reach higher echelons of the level.
Frustration Free Gameplay
- No time limits
- Infinite Lives
- Levels unlock based on your skill level, play that tricky level when you are ready
- The game automatically saves your progress
For more information about Storked, visit http://www.storkedgame.com
Pricing and Availability:
Storked can be purchased from the Graduate Games web site for $19.95 USD. A free demo for Windows is available for download.
For additional information on the news that is the subject of this release (or for a screenshots, evaluation copy or demo), contact Mike Gnade or visit http://www.storkedgame.com or http://www.graduategames.com. You can also include details on product or demo availability, etc. here.
Buy Now: https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1717866
Google Checkout: http://payloadz.com/go?id=340293
About Graduate Games
Based in Wilmington, Delaware, Graduate Games was founded in 2006 as a small independent game developer. Graduate Games focuses on keeping classic 2D gaming alive and fresh with gameplay inspired by the 16-bit era of gaming. Copyright (C) 2006-2007 http://www.gradautegames.com. All Rights Reserved.
Michael Gnade, President of Graduate Games
mike @ graduategames.com