Melville, NY (PRWEB) October 29, 2007
Remote Meeting Technologies (RMT), an established developer and provider of advanced remote video and audio conferencing systems and services, has introduced the availability of Be There Anywhere, a Web browser-based platform that enables invited users from multiple locations worldwide to securely and simultaneously participate in meetings or training sessions as if they were sitting together in a room - without the need for special software on either end.
According to RMT founder and CEO, Don Marchon, "Be There Anywhere completely shatters the paradigm for remote video and audio collaboration by providing a lower-cost solution that also has more features and greater flexibility than anything else available today. Anyone who is even beginning to think about a remote conferencing system owes it to themselves and their organization to ask for a demonstration. This is a great opportunity for people having surplus budgets approaching year-end to 'use it before they lose it,' while enhancing the communication capabilities of their organization." Referring to the special, limited time offer of a free HP Notebook Computer, Marchon explained "Anyone who registers on http://www.BeThereAnywhere.com before midnight on December 31st, 2007, and goes to contract with us by February 28th, 2008, will receive their free HP Notebook Computer."
For video conferencing applications, Be There Anywhere extends the walls of a conference room to encompass the globe, more "realistically," effectively and economically than ever-thought possible. Its proprietary Intelligent Camera (iCam) system enables single or multiple cameras to be used to view participants, charts, documents, products - anything needing to be shared, examined or inspected, while also controlling the presentation and viewing of any kind of digital file. Complete pan, tilt and zoom control for each high-resolution iCam can be switched between any users, anywhere, via the platform's simple browser interface.
Be There Anywhere™ outperforms all other remote collaboration solutions
- Web browser based - simple to administer and use (no user manual required)
- No software to install anywhere, virtually zero tech staff burdens
- Easy, intuitive point-and-click controls
- Host can "give" operation of iCam (including pan, tilt and zoom) and control of all or part of a meeting to any remote user
- Join a large number of independent participants, all via Web browser
- Allows easy sharing of any and all digital data, including smooth full-motion video, Web pages, PowerPoint and other presentation materials
- Unsurpassed high-quality video/voice/data collaboration for radically improved productivity
Be There Anywhere is readily customized to meet a wide variety of needs to enable:
- Business Conferencing that is far more productive, collaborative and convenient than any other video-conferencing or Web-conferencing solution
- Distance Learning and Employee Training that enables individual participants to actually participate and interact as though they were all in the same room together
- Remote Inspection in which inspectors can pan, tilt and zoom the iCam to clearly see -- in high-resolution -- the condition of even tiny critical parts anywhere in the world
- Medical Evaluation in which the physician can visually examine the patient's condition and speak with the patient and other healthcare providers from thousands of miles away
- Remote Monitoring that provides a greater level of control over what's being viewed for more effective security and business operations
Visit http://www.BeThereAnywhere.com to register for the Free HP Notebook Computer Offer, and schedule a demonstration to see for yourself how easy Be There Anywhere is to use! During your free, no obligation demo, we'll have you remotely operating the iCams and sharing files in our conference room like a pro - right from your desktop.
How to get your free HP Notebook Computer
RMT will give an HP notebook Computer free of charge to anyone that registers for a brief no-obligation demonstration at http://www.BeThereAnywhere.com before midnight, December 31, 2007, AND also enters into a contract for Be There Anywhere RMT Intelligent Camera and services before midnight of February 28, 2008 (all EST). No purchase is necessary to reserve your HP Notebook Computer until February 28, 2008. You can fully explore the amazing benefits of Be There Anywhere before making a purchase decision. The Offer expires at midnight on December 31, 2007, EST.
About Remote Meeting Technologies
RMT provides a wide range of Web-based "reality" remote video and audio solutions, including unique, proprietary new real-time services that help RMT clients enjoy competitive advantages and increase their revenue through improved distance-collaboration with their customers, staff and vendors, greater productivity, and vastly reduced travel expenses.
For more information contact Remote Meeting Technologies, LLC, 15 Barrington Place
Melville, NY 11747. TEL: 1 888 988 VIEW (8439); don.marchon(at)rmtcentral.com or visit http://www.BeThereAnywhere.com .