Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) October 31, 2007
e-Builder, a leading provider of web-based construction project management and collaboration software, announces it will host its annual user conference November 7-9, 2007 at the Marriott Harbor Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale.
The conference, targeted at architect, engineering, and constructions professionals (AEC) will highlight new and innovative ways in which construction stakeholders are deploying technology to manage and control their capital development projects and the new wave of technology that will revolutionize the industry.
Who Should Attend:
- IT Professionals in the building, design and construction industry who want to network with their peers and learn more about emerging technology in construction
- Architect, engineering & construction professionals looking to learn how to increase competitive advantage, and improve project planning, execution, and delivery from industry leaders
- e-Builder users and non-users, including executives, project managers, owners/owner reps, and administrators
Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
3030 Holiday Drive, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
November 7 - 9, 2007
- Two days of intense knowledge sharing, networking and fun including a packed schedule with interactive training classes on e-Builder product modules, Building Information Modeling (BIM), the future of green building, building business process improvement, emerging technologies, and industry best practices
- Learn how AEC professionals are leveraging technology advances to increase ROI and improve efficiency in project lifecycle management
- Learn from a list of guest speakers who come from the largest construction and design firms in North America
- Meet the e-Builder Team - build relationships and communicate your ideas, suggestions, and needs
Founded in 1994, e-Builder is a leading provider of construction management and collaboration software. The company's flagship product, e-Builder Enterprise, provides owners of large capital development projects with visibility into key performance indicators across their entire portfolio to ensure timely, on-budget project completion. e-Builder combines cutting edge technology and industry knowledge to provide thousands of owners, architects, engineers, contractors and suppliers with solutions that enhance development and construction processes. The company is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. For more information, visit http://www.e-Builder.net.