We expanded our database platform support in response to client requests
Kennington, London (PRWEB) October 31, 2007
Outindex (http://www.outindex.com), the leading electronic discovery software company in Europe, today announced a new release of their flagship product, Outindex E-Discovery. This new version includes the ability to support multiple database platforms in order to increase the scalability of processing electronically stored information (ESI) and increasing the flexibility of deployment, thereby lowering costs. This makes OutIndex the only commercial electronic discovery application to support multiple databases.
Outindex E-Discovery now includes support for:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database 10g
"We expanded our database platform support in response to client requests," said Nii Larnyoh, Founder of OutIndex. "If your company uses Oracle, but your electronic discovery system only supports Microsoft SQL Server, then you have doubled your expenses. Also, many vendors have been able to increase services margins by reducing the cost of their processing infrastructure. Open source software such as PostgreSQL and MySQL have been key contributors to this trend." In addition to the extended database support, OutIndex also supports virtually every popular compressed file formats in wide use.
The key features of Outindex E-Discovery include:
- Native File Indexing
- Index metadata and content for hundreds of file types including support for Microsoft Outlook PST and Lotus Notes NSF files
- Index compressed files such as zip, cab, jar, rar, tgz, bzip2, gz, pkzip, 7zip, lzma, z, ace and iso formats
- Fast retrieval of useful data can be categorised and searched methodically
- Virtually unlimited volumes of data can be indexed
- Native File Filtering
- Quantify the data at the beginning of a project to allow for cost analysis
- Narrow the search using familiar Boolean language
- Cull and remove duplicates (de-dupe)
- Separate out embedded documents in popular office formats
- Multi-lingual capabilities (English, Arabic or Japanese)
- Export responsive data
- Export Native Files, TIFF or PDF images, and email archives files including Microsoft Outlook PST and Lotus Notes NSF files.
- Create load files for several popular review applications including Concordance, Summation and Ringtail
For additional information about Outindex products, please contact the company on +44 (0)20 7840 5800.
Outindex provides innovative software that enable our customers to manage their electronic discovery in the most productive manner possible. The company's groundbreaking e-discovery and review software is utilised by many of the leading international auditing, professional services and litigation support firms in order to harvest, filter and produce electronically stored information (ESI). Information about the company is available http://www.outindex.com.