Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 31, 2007
Planview, the leading independent provider of enterprise-wide portfolio solutions, today announced the agenda for the 2007 Planview Horizons User Conference, to be held November 5-7 at Hyatt Lost Pines just outside Austin, Texas. The Planview Horizons User Conference is the single largest forum for customers to learn new skills, share information and discover best practices and techniques to maximize the business value of Planview solutions in their organizations. This year’s event will feature a keynote address by former royal marine, renowned sailor and adventure author Pete Goss, along with presentations from customers, such as ADP, Deutsche Bank, Great-West and Synovus, amongst others.
The 2007 Planview Horizons User Conference will feature two-and-a-half days and more than 32 unique sessions of best-in-class speakers and programming designed to arm customers with valuable knowledge they can instantly use. This year's agenda will include an impressive line-up of customers, partners and Planview executives sharing their take on industry trends, emerging strategies, real-world applications, insider tips and techniques. Attendees can expect:
- A dynamic agenda with three session tracks: Performance Management, Project and Portfolio Management, and Power User;
- Real-life case studies from other Planview customers such as Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc., Ace, and many more covering a wide range of topics from generating business value to gaining compliance;
- In-depth topical sessions, including IT financial transparency, training and organizational adoption, automating corporate process and reducing IT total cost of ownership;
- Extensive product training and education, including reporting and analytics, migrating to Planview Enterprise 9 and an introduction to the Planview Enterprise Business Process Manager;
- More than 250 “Meet the Experts” sessions, an opportunity to schedule individual time with Planview experts to discuss a wide range of topics;
- Solutions Pavilion exhibits to learn about complementary technologies from partners, such as Blue Star Infotech, BMC, Business Objects, Fujitsu, Hitachi Consulting, Neochange, Pervasive Software, Satyam and WiPro, which add value to existing Planview investments;
- A series of extended, hands-on training classes following the conference;
- Many opportunities to network with industry experts, Planview customers, executives and partners at evening events and breakout sessions.
In addition, Planview will announce the winners of its second annual Planview Leadership Awards for achievement in and commitment to the field of portfolio management. The awards recognize customers who best exemplify performance management leadership overall, with individual honors in Vision, Innovation and Achievement. Inaugural winners of the 2006 Planview Leadership Awards include RJ Reynolds Tobacco Corporation and Aetna.
More information and a full agenda for the Planview Horizon’s User Conference can be viewed at http://www.planview.com/horizons/ .
Since 1989, Planview has been a market leader and trusted partner in providing comprehensive portfolio management solutions. Planview Enterprise®, the company's leading performance management platform, combines project and portfolio management software with adaptive best practices, Planview PRISMS®, to provide unprecedented visibility into total IT spending. By integrating the business process management of strategies, services, and projects within a single, Web-based solution, Planview empowers organizations to achieve greater levels of control over their ever-changing environment by dynamically managing money, resources, and capacities. Industry leaders such as Citigroup, Reuters, EDF and the US Department of Transportation, partner with Planview to achieve their strategic business goals. Headquartered in Austin Texas, with offices across the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific, Planview supports more than 500 customers in virtually every industry. Planview is privately held and has been profitable for over a decade. For more information visit http://www.Planview.com .
Planview Enterprise is a trademark of Planview, Inc. All other product and company names may or may not be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Porter Novelli for Planview