Hoboken, NJ (PRWEB) November 12, 2007
Sybex's new online practice testing site, Sybex TestSuccess (http://www.sybextestsuccess.com), is available and running now.
Sybex TestSuccess is a fully-featured subscription-based testing engine that allows users to take their own customized practice exams and get detailed feedback. Certification candidates can get 24-hour access to this online test prep environment that enables users to learn how they want, when they want, from wherever they can access the internet. With a paid subscription, the user will be able to:
- Gain access to 200 questions per exam covering all exam subject areas
- Learn through detailed explanations of questions and answers
- Take notes and post comments to review later or share with others using the product
- Select their own questions from any one or multiple subject areas, allowing them to test themselves directly on areas of weakness
- Create a "quick" exam, pulling questions randomly from the entire test bank
- View detailed strength and weakness reports separated by subject area
- Compare their performance and scores to other users
- Use the Exam Clock for realistic timed test practice
- Select questions by keywords
Created in partnership with ExamWeb, the website offers 30- and 90-day subscriptions to practice tests on leading certification programs. Certification Exams available now are:
- CompTIA A+ Essential (220-601)
- CompTIA A+ IT Technician (220-602)
- CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-002)
- CompTIA Network+ (N10-003)
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-101)
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate (640-802)
- MCTS: Microsoft Windows Vista Configuration (70-620)
- CISSP: Certified Information System Security Professional
- PHR/SPHR: Professional/Senior Professional in Human Resources
- PMP: Project Management Professional
Now through December 31st, 2007, Wiley is offering a 25% discount on all of the available practice exams.
Sybex has been a leading publisher for the global Information technology community for nearly 30 years. Known for its high quality publications that are translated into more than 20 languages, Sybex published about 100 new titles a year and has an impressive backlist of over 450 titles in the graphics, digital photography, operating systems, programming, and gaming categories. Sybex, enjoys a very strong presence in the areas of IT and Business certifications and has close relationships with a number of leading technology companies, including Alias, Microsoft, and Juniper. For more information, visit sybex.com. Sybex is an imprint of Wiley.
ExamWeb LLC (http://www.examweb.com), established in 1997, is a privately held California limited liability company specializing in online assessment technologies. Its powerful online testing engine is used by small, medium and large companies worldwide to power online test preparation products, training-related testing initiatives, and continuing professional education. As a result of close relationships with its clients and its advanced knowledge assessment technologies, ExamWeb-powered products have remained "best-of-breed" for almost a decade and have enabled organizations such as Prudential Financial, the American Association of Pediatrics, United Way, McGraw-Hill, Pearson, Kaplan, Elsevier, Wiley, and others to offer industry-leading assessment products and services which set the benchmark for online knowledge assessment.