Woburn, MA (PRWEB) November 10, 2007
Strategic Test Corp has announced the UF2e-3027 digitizer / oscilloscope PCI Express card. The card has two 100 MS/s 12-bit ADCs for simultaneous sampling and up to 2 GigaSamples of on-board memory so that signal lengths of up to 10 seconds can be recorded when both channels are operating at maximum rates. Unique features of the UF2e-3027 include the options for dual-timebase sampling, synchronous digital inputs, asynchronous digital I/O and the possibility to synchronize up to 542 channels.
Drivers and programming examples for Microsoft Windows Vista, XP64, XP and Linux (RedHat, Fedora, SuSe, Sarge) are supplied with the card, as well as the SBench 5.3 oscilloscope program. SDK's for MATLAB, LabVIEW, Agilent-VEE, DASYLab and LabWindows/CVI are available as options.
Key specifications include:
- 32 MegaSamples memory --- expandable to 2 GigaSamples
- Continuous streaming to host PC > 120 MegaSamples/s
- Effective Number of Bits > 10.6 LSB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 65.5 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion < -72.0 dB
- The standard -3dB bandwidth is > 40 MHz although the Wide Bandwidth option can increase this to > 90 MHz.
Each channel has six voltage ranges from ±200 mV to ±10V, a programmable offset of 100% and input impedances of 50 Ohm or 1 MOhm, allowing each channel to be individually configured for the signal source.
Like all UltraFast boards, the UF2e-3027 scope card can be customized with hardware options to best match the application:
- Onboard memory: 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 or 2048 MegaSamples
- Multiple Recording: memory segmentation
- Gated Sampling: output clock controlled by external TTL signal
- TimeBase : records time of trigger events or Gates
- ABA Mode: slow-fast-slow recording on trigger
- Star Hub: synchronization of up to 5 or 16 boards, or 5 to 16 PC's to a maximum or 271 boards. Can be used with Digitizer, AWG and Digital I/O boards to create mixed-mode systems
- Digital Inputs : adds 8 synchronous digital inputs
BaseXIO : adds 8 asynchronous digital I/O lines
Prices start at $7390 with volume/OEM discounts available.
About Strategic Test
Strategic Test is a world leading supplier of PC instrument boards and has offices in the USA and Europe. The company's clients include global electronics, semiconductor, defense, telecommunications and medical instrument companies, government funded research labs and universities on five continents.
The first high-speed measurement board for PCs was designed in 1989. Today the product range consists of more than 200 Oscilloscope/ Digitizer, Arbitrary Waveform Generator, high-speed Digital I/O and Digital Pattern Generator boards in the industry standard PCI Express, PCI, 3U PXI and 6U CompactPCI formats.
Each product can be individually configured from a choice of more than eight hardware options design to address the needs of specific applications. Software Development Kits are available for Microsoft Windows (Vista, XP64, XP, 2000, NT), Linux (Redhat, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Sarge), LabVIEW, MATLAB, LabWindows/CVI, DASYLab, Agilent-VEE and Excel.
All products are supplied with two year hardware warranty and lifetime technical support and software updates.
A picture can be downloaded from the website at strategic-test.com/news
Caption: 2-channel, 100 MS/s 12-bit Oscilloscope PCI Express card
# # #