San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) December 5, 2007
Leading test publisher The Psychological Corporation, a division of Harcourt Assessment, today announced the availability of selected AIMSweb materials including Administration Manuals, Benchmark and Progress Monitor Record Forms and probes in printed form. This enables teachers to purchase a complete printed classroom kit for benchmarking or progress monitoring for the Test of Early Literacy - Curriculum Based Measurement (TEL-CBM) and Oral Reading Fluency - Curriculum Based Measurement (Reading-CBM).
"In printed form, AIMSweb's materials give teachers the opportunity to spend less time organizing testing materials and more time focusing on daily classroom activities," said The Psychological Corporation President Dr. Aurelio Prifitera. "This option adds significant value to teachers who will be able to record test sessions in a single booklet, making it easy to maintain paper records of performance."
Pre-printed forms available:
- Complete Kit -- (1) Administrator's Manual, (25) Benchmark Forms, (10) Progress Monitor Forms, (1) Benchmark and (1) Progress Monitor Stimulus Book. Grades K-1
- Benchmark Kit -- (1) Administrator's Manual, (25) Benchmark Forms, (1) Benchmark Stimulus Book. Grades K-1
- Progress Monitor Kit -- (1) Administrator's Manual, (10) Progress Monitor Forms, (1) Progress Monitor Stimulus Book. Grades K-1
R-CBM (Oral Reading Fluency)
- Complete Kit -- (1) Administrator's Manual, (25) Benchmark Forms and (10) Progress Monitor Forms, (1) Benchmark and (1) Progress Monitor Stimulus Book. Grades 1-8
- Benchmark Kit -- (1) Administrator's Manual, (25) Benchmark Forms, (1) Benchmark Stimulus Book. Grades 1-8
- Progress Monitor Kit -- (1) Administrator's Manual, (10) Progress Monitor Forms, (1) Progress Monitor Stimulus Book. Grades 1-8
AIMSweb is an assessment, intervention and progress monitoring system that informs the teaching and learning process by providing continuous student performance data and reporting to students, parents, teachers and administrators.
AIMSweb provides education professionals with a flexible and intuitive tool to monitor the progress of struggling students throughout the year, allowing them to make changes to instructional techniques or curriculum to best meet the needs of the student. With multiple and equivalent assessment probes and charting software, AIMSweb allows schools to identify students who are at risk of not performing well and thereby direct school resources appropriately to those students throughout the year.
For more information on AIMSweb products, visit http://www.AIMSweb.com.
About Harcourt Assessment, Inc.
Based in San Antonio, Harcourt Assessment, Inc. is a leading provider of high-quality assessment instruments and testing programs published under two brand names -- Harcourt Assessment and The Psychological Corporation. For more than 85 years, Harcourt Assessment and The Psychological Corporation have been providing insight about children and adults; informing instruction, curricula, and clinical practice; collaborating with educators and clinical professionals; assisting human resources, admissions and credential professionals; and creating assessment innovations, in order to provide the most effective assessment solutions for the success of all individuals.
The company is a unit of Harcourt Education, a global education provider serving students and teachers in PreK through grade 12, adult learners, and readers of all ages. Harcourt Education is part of Reed Elsevier Group plc. (http://www.reedelsevier.com), a world-leading publisher and information provider. It is owned equally by Reed Elsevier PLC (NYSE: RUK) and Reed Elsevier NV (NYSE: ENL).
# # #