New York, NY (PRWEB) December 3, 2007
LimoRes.net (http://www.LimoRes.net), a Web platform for limo rental and ground transportation services, announces record revenue growth and company plans for global expansion.
The company's revenues grew from $2.9 million in 2004 to approx. $20 million in 2007. The company now projects $30 million in revenues in 2008, primarily through organic growth. LimoRes.net completed its $10 million raise in 2005 primarily from Alex Mashinsky & Governing Dynamics.
LimoRes.net's limo rental and ground transportation platform service is available in more than 5,000 airports around the world, and provides more coverage than any other company in the ground transportation industry. The company operates an electronic exchange, matching supply and demand in the industryLimo and airline transportation industry. The company plans to make it easy to find and contract for cars only , cars with drivers or only drivers and fill the air segment as well for domestic and international users who are looking for private jet travel.
Limores.net has over 500 affiliates and is looking to grow the network to over 3,000 to enable users to find an exact match to the service level they are looking for.
LimoRes.net is the first company in the world to provide consistent and immediate worldwide pricing for ground transportation. It also was the first to deploy the following features:
- Fully enabled Web reservation system and Web self-care service;
- Algorithmic pricing engine based on geo data;
- E-mail and phone confirmations with every reservation;
- Customer ability to see and track vehicles in real time via GPS-enabled Web maps;
- Online billing by location, department, employee, matter number, etc. - First and only provider to implement Six Sigma quality control and reduce job errors to below 1 percent of total jobs.
The company has more than 100 employees and is profitable. It has provided limo rental and ground transportation services to more than 200,000 customers around the world, including some of the largest companies in the United States.
LimoRes.net is looking to raise an additional $10 million in capital to expand its technology platform and accelerate its global growth initiatives. These include:
- The launch of a global online network of 3,000 world providers who will offer a standardized product at a flat price;
- Full integration into all the major travel sites;
- Real time job tracking and billing.
- Enable users to make real time SMS reservations from mobile devices worldwide;
- Acceleration of its marketing strategies around the globe
For further information on LimoRes.net, the leading Web platform for limo rentals and ground transportation services, please visit our Web site http://www.LimoRes.net or contact:
Alex Mashinsky, CEO LimoRes.net
alex @ mashinsky.com
# # #