Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) December 1, 2007
Hilton Alexandria Old Town invites guests to share their romantic Old Town stories this Holiday season One lucky couple with a romantic story set in Old Town Alexandria will be rewarded with a first class wedding at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town.
American history is full of romance and intrigue, and so are the sidewalks of Old Town Alexandria. With cobblestone streets, candlelight tours, picturesque harbor, and unparalleled history, Alexandria has been a favorite for lovers for well over two hundred years. From the devotion shared by George and Martha Washington in Alexandria's early history, to the tender moments shared by today's lovers, Alexandria has charmed the hearts of even the shyest of suitors. A wedding in Alexandria can be a dream come true.
The team at the award-winning and newly-renovated Hilton Alexandria Old Town want to make memories that will last for a lifetime of happiness. Between now and January 24th, newly or soon-to-be engaged couples are invited to share why Old Town Alexandria is a special part of their personal history. The winning couple will win not only a wedding in romantic Old Town, but an unforgettable honeymoon vacation, all valued at over $18,000. The date for this exclusive wedding offer is based on availability and includes:
- A complimentary wedding reception at the award-winning Hilton Alexandria Old Town, up to a $10,000 retail value, date based on availability
- Complimentary use of our outdoor courtyard for your ceremony, up to a $1,500 retail value
- DJ or any other form of entertainment from Bialek's Music Ltd., up to a $750 retail value
- Free bride's bouquet from Foxglove Flowers, up to $250.00 retail value
- Free bridesmaids' bouquets from Foxglove Flowers, up to $80.00 each for up to five Bridesmaids, $400 retail value total
- Bridal hair, makeup, and a couples massage from Circe Day Spa, up to a $500 retail value. Trial Run is not included. Credit card is required at time of reservation. Cancellation policy two weeks prior to day or a 50% charge will occur.
- Complimentary wedding invitations and place cards from Herron Printing, up to a $1,000 retail value
- A complimentary honeymoon from the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa , including a five-day / four-night stay and 50-minute couples massage, valued at $1750
- One complimentary engagement photo from Robert Cummings Photography, up to a $1,000 retail value
To enter please go to http://www.alexandriahilton.com/weddings_info/wedding_giveaway.cfm and share your romantic Old Town Story. The top 10 brides will be invited to the Hilton on January 31st and asked to share their story in person. A panel of experts will include generous sponsors as well as a distinguished panel of past Hilton Old Town Brides and Bride's mothers!
*Previously contracted events are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Offer is based on availability and certain restrictions with the various vendors will apply.
For more information please contact Stephanie Egan, Director of Sales and Marketing at 703-647-2010.
About Hilton Alexandria Old Town
At the recently renovated Hilton Alexandria Old Town (http://www.alexandriahilton.com), busy meeting and wedding planners can experience the comfort of an old-world European boutique, combined with modern, state-of-the-art event space and technology. Guests are invited to witness fresh changes, following a sweeping $4 million renovation, including an expanded lobby, high definition TV's at Seagar's Lounge and a full-service Starbucks for travelers on the go. Located in the heart of charming Old Town Alexandria, this Hilton hotel offers first-class event planning features, including a dynamic array of services for the perfect ceremony.
# # #