Ronkonkoma, NY (PRWEB) December 2, 2007
The SL2 Digital Heat Sealer is a precision heat sealer designed to duplicate heated crimp seals for the flexible packaging industry. The digitally controlled heat sealer allows independent upper and lower seal jaw temperature. The controlled temperature is assured to ± 1.1°C (± 2°F) across the entire width of the film sample. The dwell timer is switch controlled to insure actual dwell time on the seal specimen. The seal pressure is adjusted by simply changing the value on the digital display.
The SL2 Digital Heat Sealer insures sealing consistency for each sample and allows the operator to duplicate and analyze sealing applications in flexible packaging.
Some important features of this tester include:
- Digitally controlled temperature and dwell time
- Independent upper and lower sealing temperatures
- Measures actual dwell time on the sealing sample
- One pair of Quick-Change Seal Jaw Inserts (5 to 12 inches long) with desired seal pattern
- The quick- change seal jaw inserts allow the operator to change the sealing pattern in a matter of minutes without having to change heaters or wiring.
- Safety guards and switches for safe operation
- Case with hardware
Testing Machines Inc. (TMI) manufactures and markets physical property testing instruments for the paper, pulp, film, foil, ink, coatings, nonwoven, textile and corrugated industries. TMI has a network of sales offices and agents throughout the US and in over 50 countries.
The TMI Group of Companies consists of Testing Machines Inc., New York, Lawson-Hemphill, Swansea, Ma, Messmer Instruments Ltd., UK, Büchel BV, Netherlands, Lako Tool, Ohio, Adamel Lhomargy, France and TMI Canada.
For more information contact:
Testing Machines Inc.
2 Fleetwood Court, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 USA
Tel: 631-439-5400 Fax: 631-439-5420
Email: info @ testingmachines.com