Free Christmas Gift: Concerned Businessman Announces a Free Giveaway of his Zero-Tox Cleaner to Draw Attention to Child Poisonings from Household Cleaners

Share Article

Free Christmas Gift: Concerned businessman announces a free giveaway of his Zero-Toxic cleaner to draw attention to epidemic child poisonings from household cleaners.

ingredient that is found in many household detergents and all-purpose cleaners. It is an allergen and will degrade the indoor air quality of your home.

Past News Releases


While America is focused on the danger of lead poisoning of children from Chinese-made toys, a Chicago "Green" entrepreneur announced today his goal this Christmas to awaken mothers and fathers to the silent epidemic of death that has been un-noticed for years: household cleaner poisoning. His gift: a free bottle of his zero-toxic cleaner.

Every year, 160,000 American children, six years and younger, are poisoned by household cleaners -- hundreds of thousands are hospitalized, thousands in intensive care, and hundreds die. More children four years and under die from poisoning by household cleaners than die from all gunshot accidents in the home, counting every age group. For a two, three, or four-year old, the spray bottle is more dangerous than a gun.

Mark Bass, a manufacturer of eco-friendly and zero-toxic cleaners for Fortune 500 companies like Hertz Rent a Car, is giving away thousands of 2 liter (67 oz) bottles of his degreaser-cleaner for free to any consumer willing to try it for the first time.

"You only have to know what goes into many home cleaners--to realize that most cleaning chemicals are not good for you or the environment," says Bass. "Citrus, which is a terpine, is a common example of a "natural" ingredient that is found in many household detergents and all-purpose cleaners. It is an allergen and will degrade the indoor air quality of your home." Also, "take your cleaner that is labeled Non-Toxic and read the small print on the back, where you'll see health warnings. Those warnings mean the cleaner's not safe."

If you think someone has been poisoned from a medicine or household chemical, call 800-222-1222 for your Poison Control Center. This new national toll-free number directs you to the closest Regional Poison Control Center. Each Center maintains information for the doctor or the public on recommended treatment for the ingestion of household products and medicines.

His "green" Zero-Tox cleaner, being offered for free, was safety tested and evaluated at Duke University. It will not poison your children, or your pets, or you. It carries no health warnings and no health labeling, unlike every other cleaner currently in your home. And yes, it is "Made in America".

These samples are free. The only requirement is for consumers to pay shipping charges for the 2-liter bottle. There will be no extra handling charges added.

To order your free bottle of Zero-Tox, go to

If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Mark Bass, please call Tricia Ryan at 416-259-6611.


Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Tricia Ryan
Visit website