Philadelphia (PRWEB) December 3, 2007
New ad network serving the latest hot shopping deals allows Bloggers and Webmasters to make money this busy shopping season.
Webmasters and bloggers are always looking for new ways to monetize their websites using ad networks such as Google Adsense. With the Buxr Widget, website publishers can display the hottest shopping deals and earn commissions on every sale. According to Buxr.com co-founder Michael Glozman, "the Buxr Widget is superior to other ad networks since the widget displays the hottest deals featuring the best product pricing in each category with all of the deals personally selected by the Buxr shopping mavens."
Some Facts about Buxr.com
- The Buxr Widget is a scalable, fully customizable ad unit featuring products from leading merchants such as Walmart, NewEgg, Buy.com, and Circuit City.
- Buxr Widget can compliment contextual ad networks such as Google Adsense
- Webmasters and Bloggers earn money each time a sale is made via the
- Ad content for the Widget is handpicked by Buxr.com bargain hunting experts.
- The Buxr Widget features tag based product targeting allowing publishers to display only the most relevant shopping deals.
Here is what Priya of Shankrila.com had to say about the widget after testing it in its beta phase:
"This has to be one of the most useful ad widgets I have ever had"
About Buxr.com :
Michael Glozman and Yan Bezugliy have spent the past year developing Buxr.com, collaborating solely online. Michael Glozman is owner and operator of a popular deals site named Cheapstingybargains.com, which has been his full time job for almost 4 years. Buxr partner and co-founder is Yan Bezugliy, a Software Engineer who also runs a popular blog named ProBargainHunter.com and a deal aggregation site named Wireddeals.com