Paris, France (PRWEB) December 5, 2007
Cogendi announces the release of C*neo 3, the all-in-one solution designed for the fund of funds industry, offering astonishing new functionalities and even greater performance.
Cogendi's C*neo is an information and analysis system used by many hundreds of professionals in alternative and traditional multi-management companies, managed account platforms and family offices featuring some of the most well-known names in international finance.
"We are proud to be able to offer the multi-management industry this major new product release which we have designed in response to the specific needs and expectations of our users", declares Guillaume Velut, CEO of Cogendi. C*neo 3 ergonomics have been remodelled to enable users to gain even more time. The new release features 3 complementary applications dedicated to portfolio simulation and tracking designed to resolve the business problems that fund managers encounter. We also offer a unique information analysis tool; advanced analytical functions for the optimisation of portfolios and easy-to-use data integration functions… More than ever the new c*neo combines performance and innovation with the practicality of an all-in-one solution."
The principal new characteristics and features of C*neo 3:
A redefined navigation system for maximum efficiency:
- An incredibly powerful search motor: the results of each search are displayed in a flash even if the investment universe comprises hundreds of thousands of funds, clients or companies.
- A rapid and intuitive visualisation and navigation mode.
3 applications dedicated to portfolio simulation and tracking applications:
- Instant simulations and greater ability to fine tune portfolio configurations, composites and synthetic series.
- New portfolio allocation monitoring module.
- Daily management of transactions with:
- immediate access to past and present portfolios situation and numerous possibilities for grouping data, searching and filtering, etc. ;
- ongoing information on cash positions for any date taking into account user-defined constraints such as gates, lock-ups, side pockets…;
- the possibility of combining or segregating portfolios.
The history of each portfolio or group of portfolios is available for multiple analyses (positions, performance attribution from a variety of viewpoints and whether aggregated or not).
The three modules are complementary and facilitate portfolio creation and monitoring processes, ranging from order simulation to model portfolio creation, portfolio valuation and differential portfolio analysis.
Infinite analytical possibilities:
- A unique analytical function enabling summary information to be extracted however complex the relationships may be.
- Instantaneous portfolio optimisation made possible by efficiency frontiers and style analysis that can be configured as the user wishes.
Massive integration of data of any type:
- Creation and integration of funds, classes, series, companies or any other type of previously declared object from Excel thanks to the Upload module.
Established in 2000, Cogendi is the developer and supplier of c*neo, an all-in-one groundbreaking solution targeted at portfolio managers, risk and quantitative analysts, marketing executives… and everyone else involved in the alternative and traditional multi-advisor investment business. The application software enables users to integrate, monitor and share information, build and manage portfolios (multi-frequency, multi-currency), and create dynamic reports. C*neo is not a standard or predefined product but rather an intuitive solution that can be adapted to the user's business vision and organisation.
An increasing number of leading global investment companies leverage their daily work with c*neo. Join them and gain a head start on the competition!
Please visit Cogendi's web site: http://www.cogendi.com.
For further information please contact:
+33 1 41 91 75 75
# # #