The Vitamin Shoppe carries a wide selection of eco-friendly items, many of which make terrific stocking stuffers, teachers' presents and hostess gifts
North Bergen, NJ (PRWEB) December 3, 2007
If the quest for finding the perfect holiday gift drums up images of rising before dawn, traffic jams, long lines, and unruly crowds, then ditch the mall and head to your local Vitamin Shoppe, where there's no shortage of natural and organic gifts for everyone on your list.
"The Vitamin Shoppe carries a wide selection of eco-friendly items, many of which make terrific stocking stuffers, teachers' presents and hostess gifts," said Gail Mullery, Personal Care Manager for The Vitamin Shoppe.
To help shoppers select the perfect green gift for everyone on their list, The Vitamin Shoppe compiled a list of the hottest natural and organic products for the holiday season.
- Dr. Bronner's Organic Soap bars are made with organic coconut, olive, hemp and jojoba oils, and cost only $3.69 per bar. With scents like peppermint, lavender, lemon and rose, there's something to please even the most discriminating nose.
- For someone who needs pampering, Desert Essence, a company that prides itself on its pure, high-quality organic products, offers a complete line of body care products including Italian Red Grape Body Wash ($8.99) and Relaxation Massage and Body Oil ($9.95).
- Burt's Bees natural, Earth-friendly lotion kits are available in a variety of sizes. For the best of everything, the Head to Toe Starter Kit ($14.99) includes a sample selection of their most popular creams, lotions, cleansers and balms.
- The Meyers Gingerbread Scent four piece Clean Day Kit ($14.25) is perfect for the eco-friendly person who avoids harsh cleaning products and chemical agents.
- Men can go organic too with the Herban Cowboy line of men's skincare. From shaving lotion ($8.99) to cologne ($29.99), there's something for every man on your list.
About Vitamin Shoppe Industries, Inc.
Vitamin Shoppe is a leading specialty retailer and direct marketer of nutritional products based in North Bergen, New Jersey. The company sells vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, herbs, sports nutrition formulas, homeopathic remedies, and other health and beauty aids to customers located primarily in the United States. The company carries national brand products as well as exclusive products under the Vitamin Shoppe, BodyTech, MD Select, and VS Basics proprietary brands. The Vitamin Shoppe conducts business through more than 300 company-owned retail stores, national mail order catalogs, and two websites, http://www.vitaminshoppe.com and http://www.Bodytech.com.