Ottawa, Canada (PRWEB) December 5, 2007
The Utility Company, a single-source provider of technology, communications and business management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses across North America, today announced several management team appointments along with expanded market coverage of Utility Service Provider franchises.
Key management team appointments include:
- Janice Siddons - Chief Operating Officer
- Scott Jackson - VP of Technology Services
- Jason Creally - VP of Sales
- Aaron Bradley - Director of Marketing
The enhancements to management and overall personnel will be integral in supporting our new Connected Office 3.0 Technology-as-a-Service program - the first single-source solution addressing ALL things technology for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). Connected Office 3.0 focuses on the five main areas of technology for business: IT (network, desktop, security, and storage), business applications, Web/Internet, copier/printer and telecommunications.
"In 2007, we achieved a lot in terms of laying the groundwork for establishing ourselves in the marketplace with a rapidly expanding base of customers and franchises across the United States and Canada," stated Mark Scott, President and Founder of The Utility Company. "Having a solid, experienced management team, particularly in this dynamic market, is critical to ensuring that we plan and manage our growth properly and maintain the highest standards of corporate ethics and customer service."
Key highlights for 2007 include:
- Franchise Expansion Covering Over 40 Markets
- SMB End-user Adoption Doubling Each Month
- Named to "Top 25 Newsmakers in 2007" by Computer Dealer News (CDN)
- Recognized by Computer Reseller News (CRN) as Top Technology Service Franchise
- Nominated for Ottawa Centre for Research & Innovation "2007 Most Promising New Technology Company"
- Release of Connected Office 3.0 Technology-as-a-Service Program
The Utility Company continues to expand its market coverage across North America with Utility Service Provider franchise locations now in the following regions:
- Pacific - Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- West - Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Red Deer (AB), Calgary, Albuquerque
- Central - Chicago, St Louis, Thunder Bay
- North East - Boston, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Ottawa, Toronto, Georgetown, Barrie, Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, Montreal, North Bay, Peterborough
- South East - Atlanta, Brunswick (GA), Richmond (VA), Washington (DC)
"We are working hard to establish our footprint in all the major cities in North America. We really believe our business model is the only way to create a national single-source technology provider for the SMB market, that has the necessary local touch and business-technology consulting expertise," concluded Scott. "Early in 2008, we will be rolling out a national accounts program to offer our Connected Office services to organizations with multiple locations both regionally and nationally. Our service delivery model, coupled with our local Utility Service Providers, will bring tremendous value to these types of multi-location businesses in professional services, healthcare, financial services and franchises, to name a few."
Join us on December 14th at 2pm ET for our upcoming webinar "Technology is Converging (and So Should Your Suppliers)" and hear about our new Connected Office 3.0 Technology-as-a-Service Program - the only single-source provider solution designed specifically for SMBs.
About The Utility Company™
The Utility Company is a single-source provider of technology, communications and business management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses across North America. Our Connected Office Technology-as-a-Service program provides a single point of contact for ALL things technology delivering the required hardware, software and service for a monthly fixed fee per user. Customers are supported by local Utility Service Providers delivering on-site service and business-technology consulting to reduce spending and increase utilization - our Beyond Managed Services franchise opportunity is available by prospectus only. Learn how to make technology work for your business today at http://www.theutilitycompany.com.
For more information contact:
Director of Marketing
abradley @ theutilitycompany.com